Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Tomorrow's game will play a big part in this I suspect. After their current run, they really need to at least get a point tomorrow at home. Also that ultimatum Gillett and Hicks gave him before the season might have him worried too...

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,664 Posts
After spending all that money in the summer, Benitez will have to win something this season if he wants to keep is job.

Whether the board will be happy with a Carling Cup or UEFA Cup win I don't know. They may want something more high profile, in which case I don't think they'll manage it.

·
Registered
6,607 Posts
He should be given a chance - at least another couple of weeks ;) I love it when LFC have these problems but, I also worry - they just might get a Fergie type manager, and we would have a problem then!!

·
Banned
4,946 Posts
Red Devil said:
He should be given a chance - at least another couple of weeks ;) I love it when LFC have these problems but, I also worry - they just might get a Fergie type manager, and we would have a problem then!!
There is no such thing as a Fergie type manager !!

He is unique !!

He is a God !!

He is FERGIE !!!

(anyone got the email address for Anfailed.....I'll apply for this job too.....

Cant see me getting the Ireland job :mad: )

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Red Devil said:

I am praying he does stay on.

He has turned Mascherano into a poor mans Robbie Savage.

And hopefully if we are goal down to Liverpool....however unlikely.....he'll take off Gerrard.

Torres is a great player...thank God Benitez never uses him.

Long ball tactics will only work for so long and not over the course of a season.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts