Manchester United Talk banner

Benitez going to be fired.

909 views 11 replies 8 participants last post by  Red Devil 
#1 ·
#7 ·
After spending all that money in the summer, Benitez will have to win something this season if he wants to keep is job.

Whether the board will be happy with a Carling Cup or UEFA Cup win I don't know. They may want something more high profile, in which case I don't think they'll manage it.

#10 ·
Red Devil said:
He should be given a chance - at least another couple of weeks ;) I love it when LFC have these problems but, I also worry - they just might get a Fergie type manager, and we would have a problem then!!
There is no such thing as a Fergie type manager !!

He is unique !!

He is a God !!

He is FERGIE !!!

(anyone got the email address for Anfailed.....I'll apply for this job too.....

Cant see me getting the Ireland job :mad: )

#11 ·
Red Devil said:
He should be given a chance - at least another couple of weeks ;) I love it when LFC have these problems but, I also worry - they just might get a Fergie type manager, and we would have a problem then!!

I am praying he does stay on.

He has turned Mascherano into a poor mans Robbie Savage.

And hopefully if we are goal down to Liverpool....however unlikely.....he'll take off Gerrard.

Torres is a great player...thank God Benitez never uses him.

Long ball tactics will only work for so long and not over the course of a season.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.