Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,001 Posts
Why would you be disapointed? Juventus are a massive club. They need to strengthen their squad alot, and he'd be a great signing.

Although it don't seem very likely. He's set his sites on a move to Spain. Barca or Real Madrid. Barca don't seem very likely because they've got Eto'o already. Real Madrid seems more likely and now that Zidane is back at the club working for them, he could be the key to Madrid getting him.

I'd rather see him at Juventus than Madrid.

·
www.InTheFreeRole.com
5,268 Posts
Well it looks like Barcelona will move for Villa IF they don't sign Eto'o up for a new contract. If they don't move for Villa Real Madrid will. But if Villa goes to Barca and not Madrid, then I think Madrid will move for either Ibrahimovic or Benzema, especially with Perez coming back. And if Madrid enter the hunt for him everyone else might as well give up because he is a boyhood fan and wouldn't consider anybody else, which is fair enough.

The only way Juve would have a chance is if none of the Spanish clubs came in for him, but to be honest I'd fancy our chances above Juve.

Wherever he does end up he will set the world on fire. One of the many ways in which he is special is that his style could work in any of the big countries.

My instinct says though that he will not move to Juve.

·
Banned
15,336 Posts
The only way Juve would have a chance is if none of the Spanish clubs came in for him, but to be honest I'd fancy our chances above Juve.
Why?

Benzema gave an interview a couple of months ago and said he'd rather play in Spain or Italy than England.

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
I wouldn't be surprised to see Benzema move to Italy. I don't see why he's disregarding the Premiership in every interview he gives he seems to state he doesn't want to go which is a real shame :(

He says he wants to stay at Lyon, but come on he's achieved everything he can with them domestically and the very rarely can near the quarters in the CL so he should leave, but I think he'll probably go to Spain.

·
www.InTheFreeRole.com
5,268 Posts
Why?

Benzema gave an interview a couple of months ago and said he'd rather play in Spain or Italy than England.
Because Juve are nothing any more. Even though he gave that interview I'd still fancy Sir Alex to be able to persuade him he'd be better coming here than Juve.

·
The Mexican Boy George
7,601 Posts
Because Juve are nothing any more. Even though he gave that interview I'd still fancy Sir Alex to be able to persuade him he'd be better coming here than Juve.
fergie said he wouldnt go for him in an interview, as for juventus I could see it happening to be honest, especially if they manage to throw in trezeguet in the deal.

·
Pz
2,062 Posts
^^^fergie said he was one of the worlds top talents in that interview but only would not persue him because of the price the guy from lyon told him.

I think the only reason he prefers italy and spain over england is because its more based on technique and tactics than speed and aggression and i think he has said that a few times but he seems to have his heart set on a certain club imo. It surely can be the only reason he has chosen to stay at lyon for another summer because its no good him just playing there forever, he is too good a player for that league. He needs to test himself and develop in a better league asap imo. Class player regardless of where he goes.

pz!

·
Davey baby chips 'n' gravy
4,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Why would you be disapointed? Juventus USED to be a massive club. They need to strengthen their squad alot, and he'd be a great signing.

Although it don't seem very likely. He's set his sites on a move to Spain. Barca or Real Madrid. Barca don't seem very likely because they've got Eto'o already. Real Madrid seems more likely and now that Zidane is back at the club working for them, he could be the key to Madrid getting him.

I'd rather see him at Juventus than Madrid.
I have added something to your comments. Benzema is better than Juve.

·
Registered
3,139 Posts
I honestly think he'll go to barca or real madrid in the summer, anywhere else especially to us i would be very suprised.

·
Member of the Year 2012 & 2013
43,917 Posts
I wouldn't be dissapointed he's not a realistic target for us, and Juventus are a bigger club than lyon so, let him go

1 - 12 of 12 Posts