• Berbatov

Votes: 14 29.2%
  • Benzema

Votes: 34 70.8%
21 - 40 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Mind you, Berbatov's the finished article who is currently better than Benzema. However as time progresses, I can actually see the latter overtaking the former based on overall performance on the pitch! ;)

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
either one will do , we are really lacking a quality centre forward , if i had to choose it would be berbatov because he is at the top of his form and benzema is young and for the future

·
Registered
488 Posts
Benzema of course... He's young and promising compared to Berbatov who I don't think will click with C.Ronaldo and Rooney. Plus Berbatov plays slow football who like to hold ball to himself... Look at his face whenever he plays for Tottenham, he's always scolding people which I don't think Man Utd need a player like him. But on the other hand Benzema does cause alot of problem for Lyon as well in terms of relationship with team-mates...

Why isn't anyone thinking of Hunterlar?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Benzema would be my choice.

Strong and Pacey striker with a sharp eye for the Goals.

Take nothing from Berba though, has great on the ball skills and quite tricky in the penalty area, we already have Tevez for that. ;)

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
...................................................Benzema...........................................................

.........................................................................Rooney....................................

.........Nani....................Anderson...........................Hargreaves...................Ronaldo

Tevez - supersub

That's my dream ^ :)

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Keano4taoiseach said:
...................................................Benzema...........................................................

.........................................................................Rooney....................................

.........Nani....................Anderson...........................Hargreaves...................Ronaldo

Tevez - supersub

That's my dream ^ :)
Which will never come true, too bad for ue bertie!! :D :p

·
Registered
33 Posts
Berbatov for me. He has proven he can be effective in the EPL, he has a great set of skills ans scores big goals.

However, I would rather wait and see if David Villa is in fact leaving La Liga...

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
blue_wkd62 said:
BErbatov is proven in the premiership. We see all these players come from abroad and not hack it in the prem. Go for proven!
Did you watch the Lyon games?

Benzema is virtually untackable :eek:

He is quick, quick with his feet, powerful shot and a great passer.

He is quality.

·
Registered
590 Posts
I'd love to see Benzema in a United shirt. I think he could bring his pace and power to the Premiership and fit in no problem. My only fear is would he offer us something we really need, a targetman a big strond center forward who gets 25 goals or more a season

Betbatov would probably do that at United but after seeing him play live 3 times this season, I have to say he can be lazy at times, and we don't want that in our side. Also he is 28, I think, already so he doesn't have too long left at the top. And for £30 million, you want at least the very least 5/6 years from a player.

If I had to go for one, I would probably say Benzema but I wouldn't be extremely desperate to throw £30 million at either of them. But having said that, without Saha, we definatly lack a different option up front.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Benzema not going to move to england he off to spain or italy and not for two years so berba who is my first choice any way as he is proven prem.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Personally, I'd like to see Benzema as a Red Devil, but he himself said that he didn't want to go to United, he prefers Barcelona. Oh well, as Berbatov, he is classy, but I already fall in love with Rooney-Tevez duet

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
Benzema because of his age also Berbatov is very lazy and if he doesnt start the first 2-0 mins well he seems to let his head go and be off with the fairies lol !

·
Registered
11,207 Posts
The choice is clearly BENZEMA!!!

He has better ball control than Berbatov and at his age, it scary to think how good he can become. For nce I do not think the "next Zidane" tag is an exageration. He might be the same type of player as Zidane, but the boy is genius and virtualy unplayable.

Berba is great, but Benzema's better! Not to mention younger, hungrier and not a sulker.

red_devils4life said:
Voted for Dimitar Berbatov and here's why.....

Whenever I tune in to the occasional Olympique Lyonnais match every now and again and from what I've seen, the boy is very impressive, however, I would have to see a lot more to justify the price that is being touted.
On the other hand, Berba's clincally proven in the Premiership. Not only can he score loads of goals, he possessed a great ability to create goals out of simply nothin' IMHO! He will offer United something which we don't hve in our first-choice strike partnership between Carlos Tevez & Wayne Rooney, that is potent finishing ability, something which we sorely lack since the departure of a certain RVN to Real Madrid. He can be used as a prolific taget man up-front to knock down balls for Wazza to fire powerful thunderbolts straight @ goal, something which he specializes in. Also, Berba comes in at a more affordable price tag, so I will defintely choose him.........
I voted for Benzema accidentally in the poll I swear! :eek: Can I change my vote pls? :eek:
Don't know, mate. Agsint Chelsea he was one-on-one against Cuddicini in the 93rd minute and fluffed his chance to win the game. I suspect Benzema would have put that away. All striker miss from time to time (with Rooney missing more :) ) but that was a golden chance and we need somebody who doesn't miss golden chances.

21 - 40 of 54 Posts