• Berbatov

Votes: 14 29.2%
  • Benzema

Votes: 34 70.8%
41 - 54 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
I don't want to see Benzema at Old Trafford.
It's Berbatov hands down and for the following reasons.
1). He's more experienced in the world of football and is a class act every game. No matter what seems to be thrown at him he sees to have a way around it. Benzema has a ways to go before he gets that resourceful
2). Running the french league ragged doesn't make u world class
3(. berba knows the prem

BERBATOV

·
Registered
57 Posts
chapperz experience does matter. All the boys u mentioned were brought in and slowly introduced to the team at one point. If we're getting Benzema we're payin 25 million and at that price u better start producing immediately.
He's running the french league ragged SO WHAT. Ligue 1 is no premier league by any stretch of the imagination. Berbatov is the best option but in my honest opinion we don't even need a striker. Let's see how good Manucho is, who knows we might have a new Eto, then we'll be regretting splashing out on either one of these guys

·
Registered
216 Posts
BERBATOV<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<fargie should bring him,first he is already playing in the EPL,so easy to settle in the team,en also he is more of a predator than benzema and very very good in the air.lastly the price tag on berbs is relatively fair compered to the monster from aulas???????????????????

·
Proto-Hipster
46,961 Posts
I Love Benzema But I Cant See Him Playing For Us He Is More To Realmadrid And Barcelona And He Want Spain He Was Born In 19/12/1987 And I Was Born On 19/12

Berbatov Million Better In Evrey Thing He Is Experianced And Tall
He Scored Alot In Epl But Benz. Will Not

·
Registered
3 Posts
From what I've seen of both of the players..
Berbatov has bags of potential and clearly has sublime skills; whereas Benzema was predictable and full of arrogance. In saying that, I doubt we'd sign either of them in the near future but nevertheless, given the choice it'd have to be Dimitar! Fantastic striker and would do very well at United because of the support we offer as an attack; Ronaldo, Rooney, Tevez, Giggs, Anderson, Berbatov.. that would be frightening!

41 - 54 of 54 Posts