Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lyon's Karim Benzema has dismissed reports linking with a move to away from the Stade Gerland.

The 19-year-old is considered one of France's hottest talents, with Real Madrid, Internazionale, Milan, Arsenal and Juventus all reported to have shown interest in the forward.

However, Benzema - who has already earned six caps for France - has quashed the rumours.

"It's nice to know of interest. But I have no intention of leaving this club," he is quoted as saying in the Daily Mirror

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,665 Posts
Lyon are dominating the French league at the moment so he may as well stay in France, win a couple of trophies and then move on to bigger and better challenges in a few years.

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
reddwarf said:
Lyon are dominating the French league at the moment so he may as well stay in France, win a couple of trophies and then move on to bigger and better challenges in a few years.
Saying that they lost 2-1 at home to good old Marseille :D last night. Very entertaining game. Benzema does look like a huge talent already in his young career.

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,665 Posts
Jazz 16 said:
Saying that they lost 2-1 at home to good old Marseille :D last night. Very entertaining game. Benzema does look like a huge talent already in his young career.
You're joking?!

Marseille were near the relegation zone the last time I looked at the French league!

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
reddwarf said:
You're joking?!

Marseille were near the relegation zone the last time I looked at the French league!
No Im serious. Marseille beat them last night and hopefully they will do the same to Liverpool again :D That result lifts Marseille just out of the bottom 3.

·
Registered
19 Posts
he already stated that he wants to help lyon win the champions league. that shows his loyalty, maybe after that he can look to a move to a european giant

·
Registered
3,001 Posts
If a big enough offer comes along, he'll be on his way out. How many people have said the same thing as him, only for them to leave the moment a big offer comes their way?

I just hope we get him before anyone else. He's just what we need

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
i know winnig trophies is gr8 but winning one every season!!!!!!! i get bored very fast and i think them winning every year is the reason french ligue is boring!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
both are great players..........they both deserve to be in one of the top european teams............and they r in one..........

1 - 15 of 15 Posts