Manchester United Talk banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Berba left out - hardly a surprise ..

5K views 81 replies 28 participants last post by  Jazz 16 
#1 ·
Dimitar Berbatov will not have the chance to get one over his former club in the Carling Cup final after Manchester United boss Sir Alex Ferguson left the striker out of his squad to face Tottenham.
Ferguson has named a strong squad for Sunday's showdown at Wembley, with Edwin van der Sar the only other notable absentee alongside Berbatov.
The Bulgarian scored a penalty in last season's final as Tottenham came from behind to beat Chelsea.
Ferguson has promised Darron Gibson and Danny Welbeck they will start at Wembley as the pair have shown plenty of promise for the Old Trafford outfit this term already

i said "hardly a surprise" cos fergie had already promised that he'd play a young team

#10 ·
i cannot believe the slating berba took after the inter game , fergie should have put him on the bench at least.
i hope he scores the winner in the champions league final and shut them all up
he took the slating for moaning imo...

he's been here, what 7-8 months and he's already talking bull to the press - do your talking on the pitch

if you can't - there are guys waiting who proved they can

#20 ·
He has bigger trophies to fry though (Prem, CL, FaC)

also, the fact it is Spurs, do you think Fergie left him out cos of that so he doesnt get injured or given dogs abuse from the Yids?
*ahem* errrm, I think you fry fish and win trophies :laugh:

I agree though jazz, this will be no big loss to Berbatov, he came here to win the Premiership and the European cup - and lets hope he will!

#24 ·
he took the slating for moaning imo...

he's been here, what 7-8 months and he's already talking bull to the press - do your talking on the pitch

if you can't - there are guys waiting who proved they can

Lol you hate Berbatov so much that you don't miss a chance to spit on him
I wonder what exactly he did to your poor soul but I already know that I won't receive the true reason.
Did he put your fav player on the bench or .... don't know.... probably you're really angry spurs' fan
, just asking myself!?! Whatever it is obviously there's no way for you to let go

#25 ·
look at the berba vs ronaldo initial few posts or ask zoran zlatanov

cheers
Ask me,no problem !
I know Bulgarian perfect ,also I understand more or less Serbian,Croatian,Russian ,more or less English so will be not a problem to understand what Berba sayed .

BERBATOV WAS VERY LOYAL TO RONALDO ,SAF AND OTHER PLAYERS.
I GAVE A LINK !
So , NOT NESSECARRY SOME MAN UNTD PLAYER TO BE B INVOLVED WITH ,,DISPUTES" AND COMMENTS LIKE THIS .

BERBATOV vs Ronaldo
Berbatov Vs Nani
Berbatov Vs Tevez
too much shits !?
You can refer to the past
Defou against Berbatov- Defou leaved Spurs
R. Keane against Berbatov- Keane benched
Jol against Berbatov - Jol leaved
Ramos against berbatov - Ramos leaved
-----------
CRooney against Berbatov !? :)
Crooney stayed and recognized how important was Berbatov for season 2008/09

Be happy mate !

#26 ·
Lol you hate Berbatov so much that you don't miss a chance to spit on him
I wonder what exactly he did to your poor soul but I already know that I won't receive the true reason.
Did he put your fav player on the bench or .... don't know.... probably you're really angry spurs' fan
, just asking myself!?! Whatever it is obviously there's no way for you to let go
erm - no i don't hate him i just criticise him when he's bad

besides - how many threads have i opened about him - all the time i'm saying only one thing and people keep on telling stories about berbagod - i'm trying to equal the things out

and where did i spit him

i said that he shouldn't be moaning -and i was very angry because he is known for his sulking attitude

he's done that to jol, he's done that to Ramos and the latest speculation suggested that he was doing it to us

ffs did i open this thread ?

oh and i preffer tevez - yes

so ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.