Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
11,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Berbatov injured as veteran Milosevic leads Serbia's rout of beleaguered Bulgaria
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1087553/Berbatov-injured-veteran-Milosevic-leads-Serbias-rout-beleaguered-Bulgaria.html

Serbia 6 Bulgaria 1

Bulgaria's Manchester United forward Dimitar Berbatov is a concern for Sir Alex Ferguson after he was replaced in the first half of his country's match against Serbia tonight apparently due to a hamstring injury.

Serbia's Savo Milosevic went on to score two goals but also miss two penalties in his farewell match Wednesday as Serbia routed Bulgaria 6-1 in a friendly.

Milosevic, the Serbian record holder with 102 internationals, missed spot kicks in the fifth and 15th minutes with goalkeeper Georgi Petkov saving his weak attempts.

·
Proto-Hipster
46,959 Posts
and we wonder if we need Tevez

what if Berba is injured heavily and we don't have Carlitos would you like to see Wellbeck playing versus a big 4 team like Aston Villa :rolleyes:

Recover soon please don't be lazy at recovery :p

·
Thank you Sir Alex
5,528 Posts
Wtf?!!!!!!!!! Noooooooooo............... Stupid international frendlies :mad:

S.A.F is right. Frendlies are a waste of time. Hope its not a serious injury.

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
I posted this on another thread :

Don't worry BaHkaTa. He is not injured. IMO maybe this is his last match for our national team. And I can only applause this decision. TBH i was cheering on Italy and Montenegro during our last two world cup qualification matches. I will try to explain now because it is sure that many users in this forum will slap him again after they see the news. The main reason is the CORRUPTION in our football. We know how will finish every math some days before it starts. He is the player with the most goals for the national team in our history. And more than 80% of the journalists always say that he is not giving his best to the team. And just to mention that half of the players in our team are not there because they are good. They are there because their managers want to sell them for a better price. It is time to stop hiding our problems. Many more players should do the same, or these ******* managers and presidents will slowly kill our team ......

Final result : Serbia 6 - 1 Bulgaria
Bulgarian national team is dead
R.I.P

Congratulations to all Irish fans.

BaHkaTa, many users here will be happy to see him injured / just to mention abo..../. We will see Tevez + Rooney if he is really injured , which is not so bad :)

Maybe he is injured but I am pretty sure this is not the only reason to leave the pitch.

·
Registered
850 Posts
i think i heard is ...i don't know how to translate it .. so i'll say wrick muscle ... hope you understand me...

...i think that berbatov is not going to have more troubles with friendlies becauze he can left the Bulgarian team becauze everybody blame him for the lose i just can't explain it... the most of the people in bulgaria "hate" berbatov becauze he has s success if he was playing for CSKA(sofia) and he played the whole match and didn''t do anything he would be the MOTH but he is playing in MAN UTD so he had a lot of money so we shoud hate him...that's the way we the bulgarian think...and that makes me very very sad ....

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
Looks like a hamstring injury in the picture above. That could be a couple of weeks out.
IO saw Tevez took a bad knock as well, didnt hear if he played on or not. It was on the stroke of half time.
****ing sh1tty internationals :rolleyes:

·
Arse Bandito
1,527 Posts
zoran_zlatanov said:
We will see Tevez + Rooney if he is really injured , which is not so bad :)
my thoughts entirely.
its about time the two of them played together up top.
its incredible how easily people can forget that we won a double with them as our main strikers as soon as the prosect of a big money signing comes along.
i agree we needed a centre forward, but he shouldn't be untouchable.
will be so glad if tev and rooney get a game together on saturday

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
******* friendlies:mad: . well atleast the good news is that now that bulgarian football is finished so berbatov wont be getting injured in anymore friendlies . anyone know when berba will be fit again.

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
I dont think its the friendlies to blame. These things happens and its just bad luck.

Of course there should be played int. friendlies. This is top stage for the players and it must be better to have players playing games against the best rather then to keeping fit by playing Dag&Red or Brentford or some other lower division team.

But I can feel that why playing int friendlies in Europe at this time when the climate in Europe isnt the best.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts