Manchester United Talk banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Berbatov is a wonderful talent and I remember when he first played for Spurs and he seemed to show mucher greater involvent than has been the case here so far. I worry that because of his addiction to the 'weed' he may burn out (pun) before his time - As a long term smoker myself (now quit for 19 years) I do know a little on the subject

·
Registered
4,462 Posts
PDdod said:
Berbatov is a wonderful talent and I remember when he first played for Spurs and he seemed to show mucher greater involvent than has been the case here so far. I worry that because of his addiction to the 'weed' he may burn out (pun) before his time - As a long term smoker myself (now quit for 19 years) I do know a little on the subject
Weed!!! Thats not even funny:confused:

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
Wow..that's something i never heard before. He did say that when he was a kid he was kidnapped by the local mafia...maybe then he learned to smoke:D..who knows?..hope it's not true....at least until he's over with football.

·
Registered
11,207 Posts
WHAT?!?!?!

I've seen one picture with Berbatov holding a cigarette.

Since no one here is a close friend of berba and can tell us how much and how often he smokes I'm closing this thread.

And i'm even going to be nice and not say what I think of it ;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.