Manchester United Talk banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well in my oppinon dimitar berbatov, has yet proven his self since he has been with manchester united and myself personally think BERBATOV should go not tevez. That might seem sad to say but i have been watching berbatov and to me "He's Nothing. he wasnt worth the money, when hes in possetion hes awful he looses the ball 99.9% of the time. alright hes scored a few gouls but myself they where just lucky. Big wow he was in the right places at the right times but as a stricker/ up front position you carnt just walk around like berbatov does you want to be running. i mean he has nothing on rooney or tevez.

Wel thats my point im going to make today. but i think many of us as united fans would agree.

ManchesterUnited_WeAre

G

·
Berbatov is the best in the entire squad at keeping possession. What a strange thing to say that he lose the ball 99.9% of the time, it's so far from the truth.

I could make a lengthy reply to this, but to be honest I've done it many, many times and it's a pointless exercise because most people have already made their minds up, have agendas against certain players or just know very little about football. I'll let you choose which category you fall into.

G

·
What I find astonishing is that the day after we win the league, this guy chooses to join our forum and his first thread is slagging one of our players. Crazy.

·
Registered
3,017 Posts
What's with these Stupid threads lately.

Some people must be really bored to make up this shit:

'when hes in possetion hes awful he looses the ball 99.9% of the time'

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.