Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
4,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One of my scouse friends tonight insisted Keane is better than Berba. I was literally furious so I went to LFCreds.com, became a member and asked them the question but I got banned within seconds of regestering.

For me there is no question who is the better player. I can comeback with an answer ten times more worthy than any of the other scouse scums thoughts. So I am asking ye, what do you think, or am I just a ''biased MANC ''? :mad:

·
Banned
27,712 Posts
VaVaVoom said:
Berbatov is God.
Keane is just above average.
id be inclined to agree i dont rate keane at all tbh where as berbatov proved with spurs hes world class and is starting to find his real form with us :D keane barely gets his ggames for the scousers and wwhen he does he gets taken off says it all really :rolleyes:

·
Registered
4,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank ****. I'm going to show him this you know. And the funny thing is it's 4 Irish people who agree Keane is nothing more than average.

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
Technically it is no question, Berbatov takes the cake.

Keane is a poor man's Rooney. Alot of his game is based on sheer will and determination. But Roo has a lot more ability than Keane.

·
Banned
27,712 Posts
Boomhauer50 said:
Berba all the way, if berba was with the scumbags there is no way he would be on the bench theres the proof already.
eaxatly my point and when he does play he wouldnt be taken off evry game :rolleyes: does anyone know has keane played a full 90 minutes for the scousers yet?

·
Registered
734 Posts
cantos red army said:
eaxatly my point and when he does play he wouldnt be taken off evry game :rolleyes: does anyone know has keane played a full 90 minutes for the scousers yet?
i dunno i cant say i remember him playing a full 90 but surely he has otherwise its a complete joke 20 mil for what pffftt stupid scumbags.

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
cantos red army said:
But its not like you are going to sub Torress off, in fairness.

·
Banned
27,712 Posts
Boomhauer50 said:
i dunno i cant say i remember him playing a full 90 but surely he has otherwise its a complete joke 20 mil for what pffftt stupid scumbags.
to send out the message that when buying crap average players there going to buy the best and most exppeisive there is ;)

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
cantos red army said:
thats why the two of them play up front together ;)
I mean that when you said how often does he get subbed off. When 'pool are looking for a late goal, and want to bring on another attacker, or even if they are trying to hold onto a lead, are you going to sub off Keane who is an average EPL striker, or Torres a world class striker who can change a game at any moment? ;)

·
Banned
27,712 Posts
Cappy said:
I mean that when you said how often does he get subbed off. When 'pool are looking for a late goal, and want to bring on another attacker, or even if they are trying to hold onto a lead, are you going to sub off Keane who is an average EPL striker, or Torres a world class striker who can change a game at any moment? ;)
aha i see what you mean now ;) but even when torres was injured theyy were still subbing him off witch i dont get at all :confused:

·
Registered
4,462 Posts
cantos red army said:
He has played one full game for the dippers, the same game in which he scored two goals aganst Bolton!

About his Spurs days, Keane had the same goal tally as Berba.

But Berba brings people into play more, Berba could have shoot in the 89min tonight, if that was Keane he'd try his luck.

Keane wastes more chances in other words, while the silky Berba lays the ball off instead of hitting row z!

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
Yeah, like I said, I see him as a poor man's Rooney. About an average to above average striker in the EPL. Also, how willing was Tottenham to art with Keane as compared to Berbatov? ;)

·
Banned
27,712 Posts
Cappy said:
Yeah, like I said, I see him as a poor man's Rooney. About an average to above average striker in the EPL. Also, how willing was Tottenham to art with Keane as compared to Berbatov? ;)
exelent point ;)

·
Registered
553 Posts
Berbatov under pressure and off balance curls one to the wing with the outside of his boot, the worlds best player bursts down the wing, a step over here, a dummy there...knocks a dart of a ball into the box and Rooney cushions it home, 50 seconds gone...

All started with great composure and a sublime pass from Dimi.

·
www.InTheFreeRole.com
5,268 Posts
Ady87 said:
Berbatov under pressure and off balance curls one to the wing with the outside of his boot, the worlds best player bursts down the wing, a step over here, a dummy there...knocks a dart of a ball into the box and Rooney cushions it home, 50 seconds gone...

All started with great composure and a sublime pass from Dimi.
A men!

1 - 20 of 76 Posts