Manchester United Talk banner

61 - 76 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
Regardless, Keane is poor cause he got his stuff nicked in Scouse-land.

But I don't see him as like Villa though. Alot of his game feeds on energy like Rooney's does. Villa seems more calm, cool and collected to me, but I haven't watched that much of him to be honest.

·
Proto-Hipster
46,959 Posts
Cappy said:
Regardless, Keane is poor cause he got his stuff nicked in Scouse-land.

But I don't see him as like Villa though. Alot of his game feeds on energy like Rooney's does. Villa seems more calm, cool and collected to me, but I haven't watched that much of him to be honest.
yeah but the reason i see Keane like Vill is that they both somehow depend on their pace
tho Keane is not fast but his speed is ok

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
I know what you mean, Keane relies on timely runs where he catches the defense flat-footed and he is moving to the goal when a through-ball is played. It shows his reliance on others to make him great (a pass that comes through and is timed right that he can do something with.) Berba is more like Torres the more I watch him, with their flicks and they way he holds the ball up.

·
Im not fat... im sex.
8,817 Posts
i have to say berba here but not cause he is a united player cause he is clearly better

although i do think if keane would of joined another club i.e. vila or newcastle he would of had alot more success infront of goal imo

little fish in a big pond comes to mind i think with liverpool there style of play dont suit his and unlike we have with berba they havnt worked around him to blood him into the side.

he does annoy me with his little front roll over done corny celebration but tbh i dont care he aint at united hes with them that scummy lot and hes hardly gunna last a season by the looks of things so for now i will just sit back and LAUGH

RAFA'S CRACKING UP HES CRACKING UP HES CRACKING

·
Registered
739 Posts
andersons_left_foot said:
i

RAFA'S CRACKING UP HES CRACKING UP HES CRACKING
Heard the fans singing that last night, very funny :D But why do the opposing fans continue to sing bindipping songs? Do they aspire to be scum??

On the Berba v Keane subject i do think keane has got quality after seeing him playing numerous times for Ireland. BUT Liverpool was a poor move for him given the negativity that they play with and lack of invention from their mediocre players. Berba's first touch, skill and vision are second to none and now he is adding goals. I think he is a step above Keane.

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
berba.......keane hasn't got the natural flair berba has although he puts himself about more........to be fair to the guy if rafa actually gave the guy a chance he might prove his doubters wrong- luckily for us though rafa's style of management is ' mental' so he wont and they wont come anywhere near us in the league

·
hates City
2,913 Posts
Berba definitively, since coming to loserpool keane hasn't impressed me. He didn't play much games tbh but that's what happens when you have Rafa 'cracking' Benitez as manager

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
keane is a head down headless chicken , whereas berbatov is head up and probably the most alert and unselfish centre forward in the world

·
Registered
216 Posts
berbatov is by far the better player,kean is just avarage but not world class.berba is top top of the world in terms of convertion rates++++++

·
Registered
17 Posts
The difference between keane and berba? keane is good but berbatov is world class there is a huge difference but we are getting our moneys worth

·
Registered
93 Posts
Keane is good but he's a victim of really bad manager.
You don't give 20millons to put someone on the bench.
Fergie was so patient and confidence with Berbatov.
This trust pays back the 30millons, it is so important to give the player a breath and to stay behind him all the way when he needed.
Berbatov could become a failure and could be tore apart by fans and medias if it wasn't Fergie's support
That's why it is so important not to judge and give a chance, now we are all happy to see beautiful class football in contrast with Keane's manager failure.
I'm sorry for this player he doesn't deserve it

·
www.InTheFreeRole.com
5,268 Posts
kidwon said:
Keane is good but he's a victim of really bad manager.
You don't give 20millons to put someone on the bench.
Fergie was so patient and confidence with Berbatov.
This trust pays back the 30millons, it is so important to give the player a breath and to stay behind him all the way when he needed.
Berbatov could become a failure and could be tore apart by fans and medias if it wasn't Fergie's support
That's why it is so important not to judge and give a chance, now we are all happy to see beautiful class football in contrast with Keane's manager failure.
I'm sorry for this player he doesn't deserve it

You make a good point there, he hasn't been well managed at all, and he looks like his confidence has been crushed. Having said that, in answer to the original question, Berbatov is far far better

61 - 76 of 76 Posts