Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Berbatov is out for 2 weeks,ankle injury so with Rooney out of the Villa game who is up front, no don't tell me Giggs.

·
Registered
2,610 Posts
I was getting my flaming cap on as i entered this thread ready to tear into whatever fickle fool was calling for berbatovs departure from united. Then i realised he meant throught injury and quietly left.

·
He wipes front to back
27,654 Posts
i would guess wellbeck and tevez although macheda got a hat trick for reserves and is bang in form

·
www.InTheFreeRole.com
5,268 Posts
I think I'd like to see Welbeck get a game here. Would like to see Nani on the wing for this one aswell he needs a game or too. If i remember correctly he hasn't played since his mistake lead to Kuszac conceding the goal against Blackburn, incidently Kuszac hasn't played either since then.

·
TROLOLOLOL
4,076 Posts
Well I mentioned about the likes of Possebon,Fabio ect playing and that was deemed laughable,so what justifies Wellbeck? If your going off apperances then that is laughable,hes hardly bloody played

·
There's Only One Darren Fletcher!
11,978 Posts
lol I thought this ws another sell Berbatov thread

I think Tevez will play up front with Ronny day after

·
Registered
4,358 Posts
I think the idea of a 4-5-1 certainly sounds like the best option... But the difficulty then arrives when one must decide, who plays where??? Personally, my first 11 would consist of VDS, JOS, Rio, Evans, Evra, Ronaldo, Giggs,Carrick, Anderson, Nani and Tevez. I think we really need to attack Villa from the off tommorrow. One thing they have is a real lack of pace in the back 4... Luke Young would certainly struggle up against the pace of Nani and if Ronaldo is on form.... Well then he is unplayable. Tevez is also well able to cause any defender in Europe a problem or two on his day....

But, I think one thing we should try and do against Villa is play the 4-5-1 which we utilised throughout the earlier rounds of the Carling Cup with Anderson playing off Tevez. I know Ando may not be fit to start the game but if he is, I think we will be in a great position. If anybody watched the Blackburn game at home, the link-up between Tevez and Anderson was an absolute joy to behold. Tevez grabbed a stunning hat-trick, each goal involving sublime play from Anderson... If anyone remembers the gooal where Anderson played a one-two with Tevez and bursted through the defence, before being 5 or 6 yards out and unselfishly rolling the ball back to Tevez who tapped into an empty net. I would certainly like to see this formation being given a try once more, so we can see the real Anderson, who revels in the hole behind the striker...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts