Manchester United Talk banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
I will be surprised if this rumour is true huntelaar is the better option he is only 24 and will give united at least 5 years whereas berbatov is 27 and 20 million plus for him is a fee i do not think fergie will go to, fergie usually goes for younger players but you just never know.
If he does come to united he would be the final piece in the jigsaw , if ronaldo leaves we will need to replace another piece

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
yes the hypocrite remark was very funny pot kettle and all that .
listening to fergies interview after todays match he said he was happy with rooney , tevez and campbell and trying to get manucho a work permit , i dont know if this was deliberate or he was discarding berbatov

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
well if this is true i for one will be over the moon.
i have had to go away on a business trip and missed the charity shield , i will be back on friday and hope he has signed , this will be the best news of the summer for me and i cannot wait to go to old trafford against newcastle.
i just hope this is not just paper talk .

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
i dont think people are saying he is as good as king eric , just his style of play is very similar .
i hope berbatov feeds ronaldo , nani ,rooney and tevez the way eric fed giggs and kanchelkis .
there will always be only one king eric and i think berbatov will be his own man and bring much needed leadership to our front line .
i am so excited i feel like jumping on a plane today insted of tomorrow , there is no sports news channel here to keep in touch with proceedings its all olympics

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
yesterdays result came as no surprise , if fergie thought that starting eleven would tear newcastle apart then he was sadly mistaken.
we have been down to the bare bones of our squad for about three weeks , he has had plenty of time to address the situation but has done nothing so we deserved what we got.

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
that is what we have been lacking a bit of height in the box our forwards are too small , look at england last night all them crosses coming in from becks and rooney and defoe too small to get on the end of them

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
no-wukkas said:
Typical United brinkmanship. I find it really irritating. What is an extra two or three million to United. Look at how Chelsea has strengthened and we are quibbling over a few pounds. It's really pathetic. Then we'll get injuries (we already have), and turn into January 12 points behind. What will 2 million pounds have seemed worth then. Gill and co. are just penny-pinching cretins.
spot on mate that is my big gripe , we know when united come in for someone the price doubles so if you really want him just pay the cash and be done with it.
in this case though it might be spurs holding on to berbatov till they themselves have signed a suitable replacement , which makes sense and also levy being a total prat

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
2OLEGEND said:
you must be forgetting that they are breaking the english transfer record to make Tevez deal permanent !!!!!!!!!!!

just think twice before :) !!:mad:
i dont think its nonsense mate we have lost out on many a good player in the past by quibling over a couple of million , ronaldinho being a perfect example

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
Ritesh MU said:
This is why i prefer the HUNTER to berba

Chile, Iceland, Mexico, Denmark, Malta, Germany (Friendly), Croatia, Albania, Belgium, Lithuania, Estonia, Andorra, Hungary, Albania, Georgia, Cyprus, Belarus, Luxembourg, Slovenia.Can you not see a clear pattern emerging ! ! ! Where is he in the big games ? ?

A hard core statistics which says that this, so called £30m, sulky guy that help a 5th place team fall to 11th in the EPL is going to benefit us? Huntelaar is more likened to the style of play that an in form Saha brings, much more than this lazy lump ! !

Sorry just to reinforce this a bit more mates. If you see Internationally well lets take a closer look. In the Euro 2008 Bulgaria fail to qualify by a single piont, Berbatov did manage to score 6 goals in 4 out of 11 games he played ,they were against Luxembourg which he scored 2, Belarus which he scored 2, Slovenia 1 and Albania 1 but Berbatov or Bulgaria couldn't score at all against Albania at home. He disappeared in his other 7 games especially against Netherlands and Romania. Are you guys blind to the fact that David Healy features very highly on the chart somenoe post before ! ! ! !

Do you still want this man ????
so every time bulgaria as a team play one of the top clubs and loses its all berbatovs fault , what about the other 10 players for them who do not perform.
it is a team game and anyway stats never tell the whole story
do we still want him of course we do

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
well ritesh my original choice was huntelaar , only because of his age he is 23 and berb 27 .
it was slightly worrying why the top clubs in europe have not come in for him , if he was as good as ruud then real would have had him.
yes you are entitled to your opinion and me mine , but only one counnts in the long run fergies

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.