Manchester United Talk banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
i still think Berba will come..i realy don't see any other striker...joining us in this summer...benzema...too expensive...the hunter don't think so..though i like him a lot...so..Berba it is

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
i'm realy realy sick of all this rumours...i wish Sir Alex gets his striker..the striker he is looking for...so we can get on with our business an regain our nr 1 spot....all this ronaldo nonsense and striker search has driven me crazy....an not me...all of us

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
GeordieMancunian said:
Mark Hughes has officially gone down in my estimation, how could he steal Berbatov away from us? Hughes is no longer a United legend but a traitor. He's lost his legendary status at United now. :mad:
C'mon be serious...he's a pro and he's trying to do his job. If Berba choses Citeh...than...tough luck for us....it's gonna be hard...but let's think smart. if he doesn't come to us so what?..let's remember we still have the team that made the double...with some exceptions that weren't playing anyway...so either way...it will be oki...we'll bounce back for sure...

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
NOOOOO....i have a good feeling he's joining us...so i hope my good feeling becomes reality...i had the same feeling when we were linked to tevez...so...Berba..please ....champions league is not that way...is the UNITED way

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
18:40: That lull didn't last long as Berbatov rears his increasingly ugly head once again. This time his slick noggin is spotted having a medical at United, according to reports. Come on, let's just get it done so we can all go home. GO GO BERBA...GO GO BERBA

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.