Manchester United Talk banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Berba is magic, but it's a lot of money and like i said, for two million more spurs could possibly have both Huntelaar and Falcao which is good buisness if you ask me.

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
He means there is an inevitable signing on the way, and when we finally do sign someone the MUTV team will be there to inform all of this :)

Personally i do agree but i thought we looked comfortable at every stage tonight, however if we did have Berbatov or in particular Klass Jan Huntelaar it would have been a 3 or 4-0 victory, i mean it has to be a proper out and out strikers dream to be in this United squad with the players like Rooney Tevez Scholes Ronaldo Nani Anderson Carrick and Hargreaves to supply literally endless chances, not to mention attacking full backs like Evra and Brown bombing on at every oppertunity, personally i wont be deverstated about not signing another lad up front because i simply love the Rooney Tevez combination, however when one of these players aren't availiable we do look lightweight up top ... Huntelaar or Berbatov will do nicely thank you Mr.Ferguson, i speak for the vast majority of the Stretford End !!

21 - 27 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.