Manchester United Talk banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 60 of 1906 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Berbatov

Alright guys, firstly this is my first post so :), anyway berbatov we've been linked with this man alot 30 million or 20 millin in that price range but is he worth that really? hes 27 and 30 million is alot for a 27 year old, whats wrong with the players we have? tevez, rooney, manucho, welbeck and cambell and maybe even brandy. do we need another up front in the first place finally i player i really think S.A.F should be looking to sign is jose baxter ive heard he's a bright prospect for the future and from what im aware hes been moved from u16's england team to the u17's although he is 16 which is showing he is playing at a higher standard then most u16's. thanks for reading:D

G

·
bryn_keeno said:
utd throwing money away 20-25 for a lazy b. is he the best we can get...crouch is just as good and 10 mil cheaper
No.1 If he's not good enough for Liverpool, he's not good enough for us.
No.2 He's not what we need, for such a tall lad he's unbelievably bad in the air.
No.3 He's just signed for Portsmouth ffs!!

:rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,017 Posts
Yep, I'd rather see Huntelaar join us rather than Berbatov,
He's young and with United he could become Great,
Could turn out to be like Torres and have an Excellent first season.

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
shiven said:
Yep, I'd rather see Huntelaar join us rather than Berbatov,
He's young and with United he could become Great,
Could turn out to be like Torres and have an Excellent first season.
you've a very good point there, granted it would be less of a gamble going for Berbatov, but it would be what we really need if we go for Huntelaar, as i've said though if we keep Ronaldo and buy one of there two players we will be the most complete squad in both England and Europe.

·
The White Heskey
8,606 Posts
Man Utd agree deal for Berbatov

Man Utd have reportedly agreed a £24m deal for Tottenham Striker Dimitar Berbatov, despite Spurs wanting £25m for the Bulgarian striker.

Berbatov has been top of Fergies wishlist for almost a year and now hes almost got his man saying "We hope to wrap up the deal within a week"

All thats needed now is for him to pass his medical and sign the contract.

The deal may well be put on hold until Spurs can find a replacement striker though

·
The White Heskey
8,606 Posts
(to the tune of "another one bites the dust")
Dim, Dim, Dim, Dimitar Berbatov
Dim, Dim, Dim, Dimitar Berbatov
and another one's in another one's in
another ones breaks the net.. ohhh!!
he's gonna score one more, another
breaks the net

:) :) :D :D

G

·
Kezzainnit said:
AWWWW whyd you go n merge them mine was different same person but differet.my threads always get merged.

:mad: :mad: :mad:
Different but the same :rolleyes:

No point having the same conversation in two dfferent threads.

Nothing is official yet so it's stiill just speculation, I've renamed
the thread to show that.

·
Registered
16 Posts
-zuco- said:
Different but the same :rolleyes:

No point having the same conversation in two dfferent threads.

Nothing is official yet so it's stiill just speculation, I've renamed
the thread to show that.
i think kezzas got a point there i've been sat here for 5 mins figurin out why my posts bin on the last page when it was originally the 4th post on the other thread:confused: :p

41 - 60 of 1906 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.