Manchester United Talk banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
And why should we be taking sides with players wearing the same red shirt we all should adore? :rolleyes:
was thinkin the same thing, always do wen i c these 'versus' debates:) they usually end up in player slanging!

but at same time give a good debate. personally its rooney for me. impact player, always puts in 100%, lifts the crowd and is energy and drive is amazing. when rooney doesnt play its clear to c the difference in our game most of the time.

but thats not to say i dont rate the berb. was a bit taken aback at 1st (mainly due to price tag but thts not the players fault) he has has improved as the season has gone on. personally i think he will get better as season continues:)

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
no i'm not a good man - i hate debating - i hate berabtov that's why i opened this thread

i hate ferdinand for thinking that vida's better

now let's see who else do i hate

well back last season there were many criticising his first touch, passing, calling him unfit and his wastefullness in front of goal was a special mention so...it all relative and timing of the subject has to be right

if you remember
wasnt a member last season so cant comment on tht:)

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
I agree of course, can`t see why someone should dislike Berbatov let alone hating him ! He took his time to settle, fair enough, he found his feet now and is producing better performances altho he can still have shaky games at times. All this is completely normal for me tho, all players pass from such phases. Can`t see what`s all the fuss for. Maybe its because its Berbatov ? I don`t know :)
good points:) at 1st he wasnt scoring too many in the league, but since december hes been doin well. as i said befor (could be another thread) his best has yet to come.

as for the fuss, its prob the 30m fee, but thats not his fault. he will pay it back in goals and trophies and memorable moments in the coming seasons:first:

plus hes very stylish!

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
I`ve always disagreed to include fees when discussing players. It was not going to make any difference if we paid 10mill for him .. The expectations were not going to decrease neither were they going to increase if we paid more. When we signed him we knew what Berbatov was capable of, all we wanted was to see him doing his upmost, end of.
exactly but some people dont get it that when a club like united come lookin for a player, the price rises and the fee is not down to the player.

point i was makin by mentioning the fee is tht is usually the reason people are sometimes sceptical of berbs ability (crazy how anyone could doubt his ability i know!)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.