Manchester United Talk banner

Who Is Better?

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 563 Posts

·
Banned
9,511 Posts
Berbatov's better on the ball, and is probably better.

Tevez fits in with our system and we play better with him. Thus I voted Carlos.

·
Banned
27,712 Posts
Berbatov easily...better finishing better passing better touch better at creating space for himself better hold up play better at bringing others into play!

only thing Tevez has in his favor is his work rate which for most people isint enough for Park so why should it be for Tevez who arguably you need more class in his position then in Parks!

·
Registered
3,017 Posts
Berbatov > Tevez

Why?

First Touch.
Ability to hold the ball up and bring others into play.
Composure in front of goal.
The Vision to pick a pass out.
The skill to pull off a moment of magic at any given time.

The only thing Tevez has over Berbatov is Work-Rate IMO.

Where's CRO to give his opinion, i'd say he would have difficulty deciding this one.

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
The problem is both players are lacking. Tevez spilled a couple of good chances, and ended up getting himself booked for it which had he been a second later, might have been red and led to u playing a man short.

Berbatov set up a couple chances in less time, and was just as effective tracking back...

·
Registered
4,358 Posts
Tbh it's too close to call imo. Berbatov is certainly a better player and more likely to produce a moment of magic. However, Tevez is an absolute workhorse who runs like **** for 90 minutes week in week out.

But, I think, Berbatov next year will prove the doubters wrong.... So, he just about knicks it in my opinion.

·
has been served
2,947 Posts
Park works harder than Tevez and has more ability on the ball tbh, which is saying something.

Berbatov all the way, no one in the world has what he has.

·
Bra-burning feminist
3,918 Posts
Hmm. This has been discussed to death a bit recently, but I'll vote anyway.

Berbatov, because I think he has more to his game. Tevez is mainly about work-rate and urgency, and whilst this is important, Berba has that little bit of skill extra, that moment of class, that can cut open a defence better than Tevez running like a headless chicken, which often is not as useful. Plus, Berba's 1st touch is much, much better than Tevez's, who's 1st touch is somewhat heavy and clumsy.

Still, Berba does have weaknesses to his game, I think we can safely say that. He hasn't turned out to be the lead-the-line striker we all hoped he would be.

·
Banned
9,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
-zuco- stop trying to ruin a thread. Have the maturity to notr post in it if you don't like it.

Continue...

1 - 20 of 563 Posts