Manchester United Talk banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yay!

Berba is the best Bulgarian football player.

Berbatov retains Bulgarian footballer of year award

http://in.reuters.com/article/sportsNews/idINIndia-37203220081227?rpc=401&

REUTERS - Manchester United's Dimitar Berbatov was named Bulgaria's footballer of the year for the third time running, the Bulgarian Football Union said on Saturday.

It is the fifth time the award has gone to the 27-year-old Berbatov, equalling the record held by Hristo Stoichkov.

Levski Sofia goalkeeper Georgi Petkov was second and Slavia Sofia midfielder Blagoy Georgiev third.

·
Registered
11,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Stephen said:
It's not hard is it.

He's been quite disappointing for a 30m player tbh.
Yep. I agree with this. Not saying he's bad.. Just saying my expectations were higher.
Even without the price tag, he's not been near his best days as a Spurs player.

·
Registered
11,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
zoran_zlatanov said:
Some people always that I am biased. Maybe there is some truth. But I always say "poor perfeormance......" when he plays bad.

Is it true for most of the members here?
You don't even give him a credit when he makes something good.

1) If he doesn't score....... you always say "he had a bad game".
2) If he scores one goal at the second half ........................... you always say "he was missing in the first half".
3) Some members made a thread "Berbatov not celebrating ..." after he scored two against Aalborg.

You are not happy no matter what he had done for us.

Hopefully Santa Claus will play in the next game and make a "bad shot" to win against a massive team like Stoke....

I can't argue with all people here. This is my last post in this forum. Thanks to all members for the good time. I will come back at the end of the season to congratulate you for the EPL and CL trophies.

Good luck all.
Glory Glory Man. United

??

WTF?

Just because there is disagreement on whether it was a shot or a pass?
I didn't even see any personal attacks on you, so why disapear just because other people disagree?

Although, ...if you're really leaving because some members are vocal about Berbatov, it's probably better that you leave.... :rolleyes:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.