Manchester United Talk banner
21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Banned
2,730 Posts
Have to agree Berbatov has been a huge let down so far . But I dont think he has played for a team that plays at the pace of United before and it will take time to settle .

I do believe he will be a success at United it maybe next season before we see the best of him when he isnt the new boy with less pressure .

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
manutd004 said:
Not exactly difficult to win, but well done I suppose.

Sorry, but I don't understand that.

Berbatov's shot was going well wide, so if Tevez hadn't have "just scored on the open net from 1-2 metres" we wouldn't have scored.

Therefore, Tevez deserves more credit than Berbatov.
OMG,
"shot" ??????
NO COMMENT

·
Registered
605 Posts
zoran_zlatanov said:
OMG,
"shot" ??????
NO COMMENT
y are people saying its a shot
i've seena couple others say that too

come on now,he isnt that bad.....

he just put the ball across the goal and tevez put the ball in
and Tevez deserve more credit....i agree on that

berbatov is great when he plays but i dont think thats the kind of player we need
we have three second strikers

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Stephen said:
Edwin Van Der Sar
Wayne Rooney
Rafael Da Silva
Michael Carrick

We spent £30m on a player to score goals. He hasn't done that. He has shown his quality at times in the link up play, but Tevez and Rooney are masterful at the link up play anyway. We need someone to put the ball in the net, and that's what every United fan on every United board signified we needed last June.

His goal return has been pretty shocking to be honest.
Stoke, West Brom, Aalborg and Celtic.

We tore West Brom a new arse and Stoke was pretty straightforward.

He doesn't score when we need him too, we brought a player to score goals.

Obviously I'm not jumping on the anti-Berbatov bandwaggon, but just because you and him share a nationality doesn't make him invincible.

A Spurs fan I know mentioned that Berbatov will be found out when he comes to United back in July. I hope he's wrong, but there's part of me that's starting to agree with him.
Well,
I have a question.
Why is he playing so deep?
1) His own decision
2) Sir Alex's decision

Just choose one of the options and you will understand why Sir Alex decided to pay 30M for this player. He wanted a player who can win the game with just one shot, move or pass. Player who can score or create the goal when we need it.

"We need someone to put the ball in the net, and that's what every United fan on every United board signified we needed last June. " - There is a big difference between what all fans need and what out manager needs.

Edwin Van Der Sar
Wayne Rooney
Rafael Da Silva
Michael Carrick

So Rooney is not dissapointing you : 10 goals + 4 assist = total 14
Berbatov 6 goals + 7 assists = total 13 - quite dissapointing

His goal return has been pretty shocking to be honest.
Stoke, West Brom, Aalborg and Celtic.

What about Rooney : Gamba Osaka , Bolton , Blackburn, Man City , West Brom ...
Sorry............ It is really impressive

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Ok,
So, it was either a good pass or a very bad shot.
As I can see almost all of you think it was a bad shot. Do we need a striker who can't find the net from 1 meter? The anwer is no. So just sell him or leave him on the bench.

Some people always that I am biased. Maybe there is some truth. But I always say "poor perfeormance......" when he plays bad.

Is it true for most of the members here?
You don't even give him a credit when he makes something good.

1) If he doesn't score....... you always say "he had a bad game".
2) If he scores one goal at the second half ........................... you always say "he was missing in the first half".
3) Some members made a thread "Berbatov not celebrating ..." after he scored two against Aalborg.

You are not happy no matter what he had done for us.

Hopefully Santa Claus will play in the next game and make a "bad shot" to win against a massive team like Stoke....

I can't argue with all people here. This is my last post in this forum. Thanks to all members for the good time. I will come back at the end of the season to congratulate you for the EPL and CL trophies.

Good luck all.
Glory Glory Man. United

·
Registered
11,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
zoran_zlatanov said:
Some people always that I am biased. Maybe there is some truth. But I always say "poor perfeormance......" when he plays bad.

Is it true for most of the members here?
You don't even give him a credit when he makes something good.

1) If he doesn't score....... you always say "he had a bad game".
2) If he scores one goal at the second half ........................... you always say "he was missing in the first half".
3) Some members made a thread "Berbatov not celebrating ..." after he scored two against Aalborg.

You are not happy no matter what he had done for us.

Hopefully Santa Claus will play in the next game and make a "bad shot" to win against a massive team like Stoke....

I can't argue with all people here. This is my last post in this forum. Thanks to all members for the good time. I will come back at the end of the season to congratulate you for the EPL and CL trophies.

Good luck all.
Glory Glory Man. United

??

WTF?

Just because there is disagreement on whether it was a shot or a pass?
I didn't even see any personal attacks on you, so why disapear just because other people disagree?

Although, ...if you're really leaving because some members are vocal about Berbatov, it's probably better that you leave.... :rolleyes:

21 - 32 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.