Manchester United Talk banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,462 Posts
Cappy said:
Remember though Berba hasn't played first team football though since Ramos was throwing him to the reserves. I wouldn't necessarily count on him for the Liverpool game.
He will play 2 games for Bulgaria by the Liverpool game.
We should start him i think

·
Registered
4,462 Posts
trikam patel said:
I was one of the people i criticized when berba did nothing in his first two games and in bolton played a small part. But the criticism was that if berba is having a bad day it doesnt mean he has to lazy around the pitch, feel useless to the team and just stick your leg out for 50/50 challanges. Berba needs to learn that he aint gonna play good in every game, but berba still has to try for the team and not be someone who cant be arsed because its not going his way.

When he got his goal in the last game, berba was inspired to show us his ability. Berba needs to learn from nani, ronaldo, anderson ect, that if things aint going right, touch isnt coming off, it doesnt mean that he is not gong to play well for 90 mins.

He needs to stop acting like a kid, thats the criticism, i think thats what a lot of people are p'ed off about. Let me put it this way, people are paying good money to watch berba play, he gets payed £80000/£90000 a week. ****ing grow up.
all i can say about Berba is you cant teach an old dog new tricks...... like come on he made a name for himself at Spurs playing the way he is now, leave he do what he does best and score goals. We dont need him for anything else, we bought him to score not defend... Berbatov will be a hit at OT. Just leave him be

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.