Manchester United Talk banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
Of course he has improved the team. He is now THE focal point of our attacks.
He can come short for it, hold it up, spray passes, hold defenders off etc etc.
The guy has it all and he has done well since he arrived.
Dont forget it will take him a while to adapt and adjust to our system/new players etc.

the guy is a class act, 5 goals so far + 6 assists and a lot of those games have been tough aways.

He will get even better though, just give him time.

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
Salford Lad said:
yep!

but he was pathetic against Liverpool and Chelsea !
and?
They were his first 2 games for United, new team mates, new surroundings,
new system/role etc.....
Also, they were both away games against arguably the 2 best defences in the Prem(bar us).
He was never going to bang in a hat trick in those games now was he?
He hasnt taken much time to come good and he will continue to get even better.
Everyone has bad games now and again, even the great Ronaldo. ;)

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
stretty said:
I cannot understand why everyone has tried and hung him already , everyones expectations were high as were mine , but just let him settle in a bit more i think by christmas he will have a better understanding with the rest of the team and the team will also play to his strengths a bit more.
This thread should be closed for now and reopened about feb or march and see how he is doing then , at the moment its saddening to see united fans giving him so much criticism , even i havnt panicked yet and i am an alarmist
Sure just let them have their opinion. They are all entitled. It doesnt bother me
much that so many people are writing Berba off. It surprises me but I couldnt care
less. When he starts cracking in the goals and becoming a fantastic player all the
moaners will have dried up and we will all be praising the Berb. Then it would be
a good time to dig up this thread and have a laugh at a few members ;)
There is no doubt in my mind whatsoever that Berba wont be a huge success, cos I know he will.
Im sure I will return to say 'I told you so' :cool: after all I am head of the Berba camp for MUT.;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts