Manchester United Talk banner

What do you honestly think of Berbatov now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
A bit disappointed that you somehow managed to not only buy a computer, but then you found your way online, followed by you making your way here and making this asinine topic.

Granted I could trace the disappointments back to your conception, but I tried to stay civil.

Anyone who could be disappointed with one of our strikers after tonights performance.......

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
Rooneys_Temper said:
But Keano, if he's entitled to his,we're entitled to ours..
QFE

You can't say you don't expect these responses if you aren't going to have a well thought out post about WHY you are disappointed in someone that has been in great form as of late, coming up at huge times for us.

Whining about should have got Villa or Eto'o is just retarded. What can any of the supporters do about that? Oh yeah, I forgot, I am meeting with Fergie for tea tomorrow, I will advise him on his transfer policies when we meet as well.

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
...and we have classy right winger who is too greedy and prefers running with the ball instead of crossing.
reIncludes: Prem, Cup and European games.

Assists:

Giggs - 19
Ronaldo - 11
Rooney - 10
Berbatov - 9
Carrick - 9
Tevez - 7
Anderson - 5
O'Shea - 4
Nani - 4
Evra - 3
Fletcher - 3
Park - 3
Scholes - 2
Manucho - 1
Rafael - 1
Welbeck - 1

Updated: 5-2 Win vs Spurs (h)
Assists: : Carrick, Ronaldo, Rooney, Tevez.
Greedy fucker indeed...

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
:wub:

pisses me off to no end when people blame berba for us drawing with blackburn, saying he couldn't step up when Rooney wasn't there, when he laid a chance on a plate single handedly, which unfortunately valencia missed.
Well what is a striker's main goal? I don't blame him for the loss, but you have to understand why though. It was the perfect time for him to step up and lead the team. He didn't get it done though, along with everyone else on the pitch.

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
I do understand.

thing is, playing Berba in the 4-5-1 we tailor made for Rooney won't work, Berba's a support striker, and he still created, people make it sound like he was useless and like he missed sitters when the best chance of the game was single handedly made by him and missed by someone else.

I understand why people blame him, it just annoys me because they're wrong to do that.
They aren't entirely wrong to blame him, but wrong to expect it of him. If O'Shea had played striker, I would fault him for not scoring in that game, but you couldn't only blame him....

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
Dont you think half of the fault lies with the manager who supposedly plays him all wrong,people on here think they know formations and tactics better than fergie
Well what is a striker's main goal? I don't blame him for the loss, but you have to understand why though. It was the perfect time for him to step up and lead the team. He didn't get it done though, along with everyone else on the pitch.
I blame everyone for the loss. It's always a team effort. All I was saying is that it is the main job of whoever is playing striker is to score goals. You can also blame the midfield for not getting them the ball in dangerous spaces. You can blame the manager for the tactics as well. Just saying it is partly Berb's fault, but everyone has some blame to catch after that match.

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
His movement was better even saw him track back a few times which is encouraging to see, but goals win matches. I must admit he is looking better but.....
I know, right? If only we would have beaten those fookin' barcodes. It sucks that we are chasing points to Chelsea already!!!1!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.