Manchester United Talk banner

What do you honestly think of Berbatov now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 6000 Posts

·
Registered
5,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
It was £30,750,000 actually. Either way imo an overspend. Did we win last two seasons without Berba, yes! For me Berba would have justified a £20m transfer fee. He is the second highest ever prem transfer (i think i'm not certain). Anyway cba to discuss this further no one wants to talk about it. Night all.

·
www.InTheFreeRole.com
5,268 Posts
Its quite infuriating hearing stuff like that but go easy on the lad! It's just his opinion, the annoying thing is that his opinion is completely wrong, but don't be too harsh to him for it!

G

·
The most annoying thing for me is that I created a thread intended for serious discussion on Berbatov (not spastic criticism) and it gets half as many replies as this one. :(

·
Banned
27,712 Posts
-zuco- said:
The most annoying thing for me is that I created a thread intended for serious discussion on Berbatov (not spastic criticism) and it gets half as many replies as this one. :(
tbh that can be considered a good thing because he is getting more response as people disagree with him ;)

·
Banned
9,926 Posts
Lads...give him a rest ffs

Richard...strange view so soon after our highest away win in 10 years. Personally, I don't agree about Berbatov. I do think we lack on the left side with Park being 1st choice IMO, hopefully Tosic will impress.

But your views your view...:)

G

·
cantos red army said:
tbh that can be considered a good thing because he is getting more response as people disagree with him ;)
True, but I'd much rather we posted in threads praising our players than ones where we crucify the thread starter for a crazy opinion.

·
He wipes front to back
27,654 Posts
if this was posted in his first few weeks at club --which in many ways it was it would have had many supporters .

he has come on in leaps and bounds as his understanding of other players improves .

·
TROLOLOLOL
4,076 Posts
But Keano, if he's entitled to his,we're entitled to ours.This has obviously hit a spot with me and a few others so its only normal we'd be pent up. Its not a dig at the man himself,its the comments on something that has not justification.

·
Davey baby chips 'n' gravy
4,055 Posts
Keano! said:
Lads...give him a rest ffs

Richard...strange view so soon after our highest away win in 10 years. Personally, I don't agree about Berbatov. I do think we lack on the left side with Park being 1st choice IMO, hopefully Tosic will impress.

But your views your view...:)
A bit harsh really but anyways on the subject off Tosic, did you see that little trick he did for Ronnie in the box tonight??? He gets me excited like Ronaldo did when he first joined.

·
TROLOLOLOL
4,076 Posts
Davey said:
A bit harsh really but anyways on the subject off Tosic, did you see that little trick he did for Ronnie in the box tonight??? He gets me excited like Ronaldo did when he first joined.
#

Excited enough to do a little sex wee maybe?:p

·
Banned
27,712 Posts
-zuco- said:
True, but I'd much rather we posted in threads praising our players than ones where we crucify the thread starter for a crazy opinion.
suppose! it is a crazy opinion that im not going to get involved in :rolleyes: maybe close the thread?

G

·
haggler said:
if this was posted in his first few weeks at club --which in many ways it was it would have had many supporters .

he has come on in leaps and bounds as his understanding of other players improves .
I think the rest of the players understanding him has been just as important. The players need to understand HIS style as much as He needs to understand theirs.

21 - 40 of 6000 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.