Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Keen on Fella's
8,472 Posts
just seen it on sky.
awesome piece of skill, i thought he had taken the ball out of play..
the man just oozes class,were witnessing the birth of a new OT legend, no exaggeration.

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I watched the game on a stream with my best mate.
We were in fits when Berba made that goal.
The amount of flicks tonight were amazing.
Even when Ron and Ando were doing flicks and the Berba to Tevez one was sickening.
Word!

·
Registered
95 Posts
Because I'm DC said:
Give him the stage, and he will deliver.

Sheer class, Nani has wet dreams about doing something like that.
Nani's turn to shoot when he missed was pretty good as well but the turn and flick was world class by berbatov. I still remember the commentary on the replay "Lazy but out of this world".

·
Registered
93 Posts
christianoharleiro said:
so... what have the Berba-haters got to say about it?

Erm, let me guess. He cost too much. He shouldn't be in the team instead of Tevez. He's broken up the best partnership the world has ever seen. He doesn't run enough. Hes lazy.

Think that will do for now. ;) :D

·
Registered
124 Posts
That's tight! Is not that easy to perform in that particular position all i can say is
B e a utiful!

christianoharleiro said:
so... what have the Berba-haters got to say about it?
If there are Berba-haters you are not true manutd supporter same goes for the rest of the family! We should encourage them not hate them.

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Sir Alex:

“Berbatov’s play for the second goal was absolutely magnificent,” he said. “You’d pay double the money to watch that.

"It was fantastic imagination, control and balance. Ronaldo just had to tap it in. How [Berbatov] managed it, I don’t know. I want to see a replay of it again. It was absolutely stunning.

·
Banned
875 Posts
manc in oz said:
Erm, let me guess. He cost too much. He shouldn't be in the team instead of Tevez. He's broken up the best partnership the world has ever seen. He doesn't run enough. Hes lazy.

Think that will do for now. ;) :D
But everyone knows berbatoc is kinda lazy but when he gets the ball he got very good control and good assists :D

Berbatov skill was just amazing :D

·
Banned
9,926 Posts
It was brilliant...I didn't know what the heck he'd done at the time....I was just waiting
for the linesman to flag that it had gone out of play...simply amazing!

·
Registered
601 Posts
Lets not get carried away, i also wanted berba to sign, he is not just showing his worth 30+ million but he has improved in other aspects of the game. But lets see how well he does against the other top three. Ok we have already played chelsea and liverpool and that was tough for him becuase he just signed, but know his form is looking consistant and lets see how he fares in the bigger games. I cant wait to watch this guy some more, i think he will shine ubove the rest against the big top three teams. I loved watching ronaldo last season but berbas movement, touches and skill is something ive been waiting for since cantona went.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts