Manchester United Talk banner
21 - 40 of 48 Posts

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,664 Posts
I had a great view of it from where I was sitting (N3402 is on that side and on that touchline). I leapt out of my seat in astonishment and then went nuts when Ronaldo tapped it in because it was a brilliant piece of skill...with an end product!!!

World class, magnificent, superb, fantastic and any other superlatives you can think of. Yes, it was THAT good!

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
I still cant stop watching this clip....
It was obscenely beautiful. Lovin his celebration or lack of it with Ronaldo.
They both just stand there thinking yeh this is normal, no big deal!!!
Class act is Berba. Best assist ever.

·
Registered
854 Posts
why in the name of god are people slating him. that was amazing skill and should be aplauded. he has scored 5 goals already and has got rooney playing better. i tink he was our missing piece. Tevez and Rooney will play alot don't worry. Remember 99 we had the 4 strikers.

·
Registered
11,207 Posts
Even the bloody Italians in the office are acknowledging "it was alright" :rolleyes:

I watched the match online and it looked and when I saw it I thought he did it in one motion, so my jaw was literally open saying "huh?!"

the replay let me understand how he did it, but in no way did it make it less spectecular.

The imagination, creativity, speed of though and skill to do it so nonchalantly was beautiful.

·
Registered
2,303 Posts
his first piece of cantona magic perhaps know his doubters will realize what a class act he is.just wait until his confidence grows at the club then he will orchestrate beautiful football similar to eric.

·
Davey baby chips 'n' gravy
4,055 Posts
When I first seen it happen, I was like, Woah!! what happened there!! I was amazed by it, stunning, simply stunning.

·
Registered
115 Posts
When I first saw it, I was like Berba put it out of bounce. Then I said to myself WOAH thats one hell of a move.

Brilliant stuff from a brilliant striker.

·
Arse Bandito
1,527 Posts
"lazy,lovely" were the words the sky sports commentator used.
ive been saying since he signed that i don't think there are many, if any, players with the first touch and close control that Berbatov has. People forget all too easily how lazy van Nistlerooy was. Berbatov is a quicker version, with better close control. He's certain to be a success and it's only a matter of time before the goals stack up.

21 - 40 of 48 Posts