Manchester United Talk banner
41 - 48 of 48 Posts

·
Berbatov>Tevez
11,076 Posts
it was a worldclass lazy piece of skill ( like the commentator said and i almost fell off my chair laughing )
when he did it - i was like - wtf - he can do some fast things ???i actually thought he did something similar on the first sight of it ( like adriano against valencia in his prime i think ) , but seriosuly though i was speachless and i outta give him credit for it - so here it is - woooooooooooow !:eek: :eek:

but - do we have to open a special thread for everything he does ?:rolleyes:
i actually preffer that lovely little double flick to tevez and then tevez's back heel over the player :eek:- NOW THAT DESERVES THE SPECIAL THREAD BECAUSE OF THE COMBINATION FROM BOTH PLAYERS !

also -that fletcher's heel was great and unexpected too...;) - i might open a thread
as for the match - It was one of the most quality attacking performances I have ever seen

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
CROoney said:

but - do we have to open a special thread for everything he does ?:rolleyes:

In short....Yes we do :D

You can start threads on whatever you like as well. This piece of skill deserved
a thread on its own and judging by people's replies it proves it.
Good man Croo, you are slowly coming around the Berba the master ;)

·
Berbatov>Tevez
11,076 Posts
Jazz 16 said:
In short....Yes we do :D

You can start threads on whatever you like as well. This piece of skill deserved
a thread on its own and judging by people's replies it proves it.
Good man Croo, you are slowly coming around the Berba the master ;)
i know i know - i was a bit sarcastic -

do you think if i opened a thread about flecther's lob that hit the crossbar against newcastle, that anyone would post on it :(

anyway - i was really impressed with both assist and that great interplay i
mentioned

after the match i silentlly grumbled mea culpa,mea culpa, mea maxima culpa :p :eek:

·
Registered
293 Posts
it was good, but in order to prove he is worth 30 million he needs to start banging them in and assisting like that all the time.

·
Registered
11,207 Posts
trikam patel said:
Lets not get carried away, i also wanted berba to sign, he is not just showing his worth 30+ million but he has improved in other aspects of the game. But lets see how well he does against the other top three. Ok we have already played chelsea and liverpool and that was tough for him becuase he just signed, but know his form is looking consistant and lets see how he fares in the bigger games. I cant wait to watch this guy some more, i think he will shine ubove the rest against the big top three teams. I loved watching ronaldo last season but berbas movement, touches and skill is something ive been waiting for since cantona went.
Good point and I'm, sure he'll do better the next time we play them. TBH, we could and should have won the Liverpool game and barring injury, they will be facing a different team at OT than they did at Anfailed.

Berba's is really great to watch - his touch and ball control are magnetic!

·
Pz
2,062 Posts
[email protected] god. The guy seems like he could set up 30 goals with ease the way he plays, he either sits back and threads balls through or glides past players into great goal scoring positions and then passes it to someone else instead. Kind of funny but against hull there were 2-3 occasions when i was thinking "shooot!!!" and he passed but those passes still ended up as being great passes...such as the one to ronaldo where he should have hit the target with his left foot.

Berbatov is enjoying himself right now and the sulk image is already gone. Would like to see him be abit more of a goal threat at times but he seems to be coming along greatly.

As others have said, will be interesting to see him perform against bigger teams now that he seems settled and alot fitter.

I've seen him do some great stuff already at united, now im just wanting a great goal!

pz!

41 - 48 of 48 Posts