Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Listen to loads, its a tough call. Id say though that i still listen to 'prodigy, fat of the land' when puttin on me glad rags.

·
Registered
391 Posts
Doves - Some Cities
R.E.M - Document
The Stone Roses - The Stone Roses
The White Stripes - White Blood Cells
Pixies - Death to the Pixies

(Oasis - Stop the Clocks for best of's)

:>

·
has been served
2,949 Posts
I can never pin point a single best album. My attitudes and moods fuel what music I choose and what music I feel I want to hear at any time. My favourite song however, is Nine Inch Nails - Right Where It Belongs.

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Balrog

Ive Been Into Progressive For Years.
Dreamtheater And Symphony X Are Awesome.
Heavy =nevermore And Lamb Of God

·
Registered
131 Posts
Lawbreaker1944 said:
Well, I like metal. Slipknot do not play true metal. Trust me. It's just mallcore.

I did'nt mean in terms of solo-heavy groove-metal, or 'true' metal, i meant ballbusting, earbleeding, headbanging, moshpit extravagant-metaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Skipknot - (any)
Tool - (any)
System of a Down - (any excluding the recent 2 - good but not great)
Metallica - (any)
Ferry Corsten - (any)

·
Registered
782 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
redtilldead said:
I did'nt mean in terms of solo-heavy groove-metal, or 'true' metal, i meant ballbusting, earbleeding, headbanging, moshpit extravagant-metaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll lll!!!!!!!!!!
:D You should visit any Manowar concert!!! I has been in Pilsen this spring - You heard it loud even when you were outside the hall! They almost destroyed that small handball hall:)....The loudest band of the Universe, truly. Ballbusting, earbleeding and headbanging as well.

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
Arctic Monkeys-Whatever people say I am, thats what Im not.
Guns N Roses-Use you Illusion 1&2.
Bloc Party-Silent Alarm.
Dire Straits-Brothers in Arms.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts