·
He wipes front to back
27,654 Posts
Bobby Charlton and Roy Keane.

Duncan Edwards would probably been best ever but he wasnt around long enough

·
Registered
3,853 Posts
Paul Scholes and Roy Keane for me. Their partnership in the middle was the one i grew up watching.
They were part of the awsome midfield of Beckham - Keane - Scholes - Giggs.

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
bobby charlton and roy keane duncan edwards would probably been best ever but he wasnt around long enough
+1

Keane and Charlton would have been awesome together. Keane doing all the tackling and Bobby doing all the goalscoring. Charlton has 249 goals for United and Keane was the most successful captain ever.

Robbo comes so very close but Keane edges him. He just had that something extra.

Hags-Dont forget to vote as well. Click in the boxes above.

·
Least popular Moderator
24,837 Posts
Robson and Charlton

Its such a shame that Robbo never played with quality players such as Law, Best, Crerrand, Scholes, Giggs, Cantona ect. He would have looked even better then.

Charlton is the face of the club.

Robbo is, talent wise, the best box to box player we've had IMO. Class act aswell.

edit: Robbo vs Keane is actually an interesting topic.

·
He wipes front to back
27,654 Posts
+1

Keane and Charlton would have been awesome together. Keane doing all the tackling and Bobby doing all the goalscoring. Charlton has 249 goals for United and Keane was the most successful captain ever.

Robbo comes so very close but Keane edges him. He just had that something extra.

Hags-Dont forget to vote as well. Click in the boxes above.
i have now --the option wasnt there when i replied:)

Z

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i have now --the option wasnt there when i replied:)
You can't submit the thread and poll at the same time, you have to submit the thread then add a poll, that explains the delay :p

·
He wipes front to back
27,654 Posts
hope no-one votes for the traitor ince !!!
pood on west ham when he joined us then celebrates like loon when he thought the draw the dippers got was going to cost us title- scumbag turncoat

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
YOu didn't put Heinze on since he's judas. But I see Ince....
There is a difference between the two. Heinze wanted to move directly to the Pool :fyou:
Ince may be a traitor but he was still a class player for us. What an engine in the middle.

·
MUT all-time great
21,962 Posts
There is a difference between the two. Heinze wanted to move directly to the Pool :fyou:
Ince may be a traitor but he was still a class player for us. What an engine in the middle.
Not for me there's no difference. He actually had the balls to sign for Liverpool. I doubt it was his only option.

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
Not for me there's no difference. He actually had the balls to sign for Liverpool. I doubt it was his only option.
His family and friends were in the area. Ince>Heinze any day of the week. I despise Heinze but Incey wasnt the worst of the worst.

·
MUT all-time great
21,962 Posts
His family and friends were in the area. Ince>Heinze any day of the week. I despise Heinze but Incey wasnt the worst of the worst.
His family was in the area? Surely he was thinking of them when he went to Inter than too right? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
141 Posts
duncan edwards played nearly as many games as cantona did over a similar time span so i think he has still played enough games to warrant a place but not nowhere near enough as what he should have and if bobby charlton said he was the greatest who are we to say otherwise,but going on players seen in recent times robson and keane would be unbeatable

1 - 20 of 114 Posts