• Jaap Stam

Votes: 27 65.9%
  • Nemanja Vidic

Votes: 23 56.1%
1 - 20 of 87 Posts

·
www.InTheFreeRole.com
5,268 Posts
This is going to end up exactly the same as last time. Should have just been between Rio and Vidic because Stam already won.

Z

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Do all the members here have memories that last just 12 months? Rio was the best defender in the world for the last two years ffs. Vidic has been better for this season alone, while Rio has been out injured. Vidic shouldn't be anywhere near Rio, it truly baffles me.

·
Banned
12,703 Posts
Do all the members here have memories that last just 12 months? Rio was the best defender in the world for the last two years ffs. Vidic has been better for this season alone, while Rio has been out injured. Vidic shouldn't be anywhere near Rio, it truly baffles me.
I suppose it all goes back to the talent/form debate.

·
Registered
3,017 Posts
This Poll likes like it's gonna be a tie between Rio and Vidic with Stam winning again:)

I voted for Rio and Stam..!

·
Registered
11,207 Posts
YAWN....

You said the same thing in the original thread.

Are you going to start a THIRD poll to get Rio in there?

1 - 20 of 87 Posts