Minutes - 30
Goals - 1

Average of 3 goals per game.
:whistling::whistling:

·
www.InTheFreeRole.com
5,268 Posts
Who?

No-one cares about your stupid sub-standard league, which is on a par with Scotland.
Considering the team from the top of our league just got out played, out battled and out thought by the team at the top of their league, I care.

Not that I'm saying the standard of their league is anything like what ours is

·
Banned
9,511 Posts
Considering the team from the top of our league just got out played, out battled and out thought by the team at the top of their league, I care.

Not that I'm saying the standard of their league is anything like what ours is
:confused: So you care about some no mark Portugese striker, on a thread about United's greatest striker?

I care about what Porto can do to us, but I don't give two ****s about the Portugese league to be honest.

We weren't exactly outplayed were we.

Oh btw, they are like Scotland because they have 2 great teams the rest are diddy nobodies.

·
Banned
12,703 Posts
:confused: So you care about some no mark Portugese striker, on a thread about United's greatest striker?

I care about what Porto can do to us, but I don't give two ****s about the Portugese league to be honest.

Oh btw, they are like Scotland because they have 2 great teams the rest are diddy nobodies.
And both Portugal and Scotland border nations with much better
leagues.

·
I aim to Misbehave
6,371 Posts
Federico Macheda
Years - 2009
Club - Manchester United
Minutes - 30
Goals - 1

Average of 3 goals per game.
:whistling::whistling:
:D nice one

Who?

No-one cares about your stupid sub-standard league, which is on a par with Scotland.
Well then, stop coming here and buying players, then...
And sub-standard league went to OT and drew 2-2...

Respect is a 2 way street, you know... :wave1:

And if you don't understand irony, you might want to look into that. Just a thought.

·
www.InTheFreeRole.com
5,268 Posts

I do care to an extent about somebody with a record like that yes, but more so I was just sticking up for Sporting4ever because I don't think he was doing anything to cause trouble and I thought your response to him was rude and harsh. As ever.

I agree completely about the comparison with the Scottish League btw.

·
Banned
12,703 Posts
:D nice one

Respect is a 2 way street, you know... :wave1:
This has nothing to do with the thread by the way.

Why is Eusebio not considered among the all time greats?

Am I right in thinking he was let down by his lack of international
achievements like many other players of his time (Best, Di
Stefano, Puskas)?

·
Banned
9,511 Posts
And both Portugal and Scotland border nations with much better
leagues.
What's your point?

Respect is a 2 way street, you know...
You have a cracking youth production line, and one of the better national sides. :) You have to admit that the Portugese league isn't exactly great is it - that's the point I'm getting at, don't mean to be disrespectful :rolleyes:

·
Banned
9,511 Posts
I do care to an extent about somebody with a record like that yes, but more so I was just sticking up for Sporting4ever because I don't think he was doing anything to cause trouble and I thought your response to him was rude and harsh. As ever.

I agree completely about the comparison with the Scottish League btw.
Here we go. The anti-Stephen bandwaggon, just because I'm the only one on here (and PeeJay) who speaks their mind :rolleyes:

·
www.InTheFreeRole.com
5,268 Posts
Here we go. The anti-Stephen bandwaggon, just because I'm the only one on here (and PeeJay) who speaks their mind :rolleyes:
No everybody here speaks their mind, its the point of a discussion forum. You are just the ones who talk to the other members with complete disrespect.

·
Least popular Moderator
24,837 Posts

In the first half Porto tore us apart and totally raped us up every hole imaginable. They should have been 4-0 up by the time we equalised.

How do you know that Portugal wasn't a strong league back then anyway?

·
Banned
12,703 Posts
No everybody here speaks their mind, its the point of a discussion forum. You are just the ones who talk to the other members with complete disrespect.
I do find a strong attitude of conformism on this forum, with all
due respect to everybody.

·
www.InTheFreeRole.com
5,268 Posts
I do find a strong attitude of conformism on this forum, with all
due respect to everybody.
I guess some people are puppets to the mods really, but generally most people here have something of their own to say.

·
I aim to Misbehave
6,371 Posts
What's your point?

You have a cracking youth production line, and one of the better national sides. :) You have to admit that the Portugese league isn't exactly great is it - that's the point I'm getting at, don't mean to be disrespectful :rolleyes:
Well, next time you don't want to be disrespectful, in this case, to our league - which I agree is well bellow in terms of quality - stupid sub-standard... ;)

Peejay gave a nice reply, with humour in it, as I intended my little pintch to be... After all, we have so little to be proud of, but our glorious past is one trully of legends. In this fella's case, he was approached by a multitude of clubs, but he always refused to to leave. He even refused to join porto before he had a formal contract with Sporting, because he'd given his word.

Football is an amazing game nowadays, fast, exciting, but I would have loved to have lived in an era where a man's word was trully a bond.

Anyways, carry on!!!

61 - 80 of 129 Posts