Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what game at old trafford this season was your favourite?

for me it was the 3-0 battering of liverpool (because i was there)

but a close second is the arsenal 4-0 fa cup game........
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,273 Posts
4-0 against aston villa. i just rewatched the whole match. the football they played were majestic. they were having fun in the rain.
 

·
Smeghead Moderator
Joined
·
13,664 Posts
From the games I was at I have to say I thoroughly enjoyed the 6-0 hammering of Newcastle :D

In terms of watching TV it has to be the 3-0 against Liverpool, although the 4-0 win against Arsenal in the FA Cup also deserves a mention.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
25,467 Posts
6-0 Newcastle
3-0 Liverpool
4-0 Arse Cup.....wow there have been some great ones....
but my favourite was West Ham 4-1 cos I was there and the atmosphere was kick ass :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,427 Posts
The 3-0 vs Liverpoo will be one of my fav's where we totally outclassed their first team in all departments and Mascherano's minuite of madness still makes me laugh lol

The 4-0 win over Arsenal with our 2nd string squad also was wonderful to watch as well as the 4-0 vs Villa...they are hard to pick really but Ronaldo's first ever hattrick vs Newcastle in his new boots gets it for me!
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
503 Posts
burnzy1987 said:
what game at old trafford this season was your favourite?

for me it was the 3-0 battering of liverpool (because i was there)

but a close second is the arsenal 4-0 fa cup game........
Out of every home game i went to this season i also agree these two as well as the win over chelsea at O.T being my best of the season
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
198 Posts
2-0 vs Bolton.
Ronaldo equalise george best 36goals with a poacher-type goal, then with a free kick towards my end of the stadium he scored with a free kick :), breaking the record set by georgie best.

It was the only match i've been to old trafford for :).

Supposed to go there with the fans coach from m1 sides, but coach got cancelled. instead a regular fan guy picked ume and mate up in his car.. 56reg mercedes CL 320.. lol.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
51 Posts
Against Arsenal were we went 1-0 down then came back to win the match 2-1! Much better than any large scoring game if you ask me :D!

EDIT: (Didn't notice you said at Old Trafford - oops lol)
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
9,511 Posts
Devilzz91 said:
Against Arsenal were we went 1-0 down then came back to win the match 2-1! Much better than any large scoring game if you ask me :D!

EDIT: (Didn't notice you said at Old Trafford - oops lol)
The Arsenal game was at Old Trafford :confused:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
854 Posts
yangch0000 said:
4-0 against aston villa. i just rewatched the whole match. the football they played were majestic. they were having fun in the rain.
Ye I'd go with that. The football that day was out of this world.
 
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Top