Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is pretty simple. I blab about full backs/wing backs. I pose a few questions, you give a few answers. Don't forget to name any full backs I haven't mentioned.

There are plenty I'm pretty sure I haven't mentioned them all. I think. :D Besides where would the fun be if I left you guys and girl nothing to contribute?

Is Gael Clichy better than Lahm? Is Sergio Ramos the best Right Back period?

Is Lahm better as a right back which he prefers or as a left back where he's played the majority of his career?

Lahm Vs Ramos? (I say Ramos) Is Danny Alves as good as they say he is ? (I say no but he is good) Danny Alves Vs Lahm? (I say Lahm)

Is Maicon the best attacking right back in the world? Or is it Alves or Lahm? (If you see Lahm as a right back) Or maybe Zambrotta?

Finally why is it that Italian fullbacks can be so devastating for a Serie A team or the Italian side & be so consistently dull any where outside of Italy?

Ditto for Dossena. He was good in Serie A. Talk about the Silva twins. With Evra getting better will Fabio ever get his bow?

Maxwell is making a name for himself at Inter, another good left back for the list. Oh let's not forget Rafinha & Marcelo, the young guns.

Oh and I have to mention golden oldies. Gabriel Heinze & Paolo Maldini. Javier Zanetti, Captain Fantastic. Gary Neville & Wes Brown.

I bet you'd thought I'd forgotten about Zambrotta. This is a man who failed epically at a team where attacking wing backs are religious icons.

A man who left Barcelona after a solitary miserable season then came back to Milan and did this:

·
Registered
4,462 Posts
Evra on the left and Ramos on the right!!
They are the best two full backs in the world IMO.

·
Banned
1,790 Posts
If we give Rafael more game he will be the best ever and we'll say Ramos ??? Who lol

Rafeal on the right and Evra on the left = The best

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
HUH?
Ramos?? are you guys crazy??!!

BEST
Evra without doubt the best left back, Lahm could easily be the best right back (despite the fact he's a right footed left back)..

RB
Sagna is quality, as is Boswinga and Zambrotta.. Wes Brown aint far off the races, Micah Richards is pretty damn good, and Rafael is prob the most exciting prospect in that position!!

LB
Chellini of Juve is also a v good left back, altho I believe he's been converted to centre half now, Clichy is also quality, and i rate Bale as a v good prospect!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Dunno about Ramos (watched the Real game midweek and he had a shocker)..... I personally think Rafael will be something special he's only young and only gonna get better playing along side Rio (who at this moment in time must be the best CB in the World no doubt!)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts