Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Im not fat... im sex.
8,817 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
mine would have to be ether

noel gallgher acoustic in the royal albert hall- purely for the pure amazingness of it i suppose

the verve- cause theyd just reformed and ive been a life long fan.

or kasabian @leicester, home town lads was amazing

how bout you peoples??:)

·
Registered
3,861 Posts
Well for me it was probably Pendulum at the King Tuts tent at T in the Park.

They were AMAZING! Close second was the Prodigy, which i saw later that night :D

·
Im not fat... im sex.
8,817 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
SolskjaertheLegend said:
Well for me it was probably Pendulum at the King Tuts tent at T in the Park.

They were AMAZING! Close second was the Prodigy, which i saw later that night :D
i real jelious of the prodigy not really a drum and bass fan but i make acceptions for the prodigy lol

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
Tough one.....
One of the following:
Prodigy, U2, Guns 'n' Roses, Arctic monkeys, RHCP, Orbital, Darkness, Daft Punk,
James Brown, bloc party etc....

·
Banned
9,929 Posts
U2 at Croke Park....amazing night!...mates dad was a security gaurd at it so he got us and 3 othes in about 200 metres from the stage..

I have a feeling Oxygen will top it next year though...

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
As far as Music ability wise, Ben Harper, the first time I saw him put on the best show I have ever seen. What he does on the different guitars he plays is sheer genius.

As far as Atmosphere, Jimmy Buffett without a doubt. Never been around that many people just looking to have a good time. Definitely a concert/party that everyone should see at least once.

·
Registered
4 Posts
i've been to 12 reading festivals, 4 downloads, as well as a few others and 100's of other gigs, but nothing compares to metallica at wembley stadium in 2007 - awesome set by metallica and machine head and mastodon were quality too!!!

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
Wadds68-99-08 said:
i've been to 12 reading festivals, 4 downloads, as well as a few others and 100's of other gigs, but nothing compares to metallica at wembley stadium in 2007 - awesome set by metallica and machine head and mastodon were quality too!!!
Wow, so ou have pretty much got to see most bands.
You rate Metallica that highly? Sweet, Im off to see them for the first time this month. Cant wait now. :D

·
Registered
3,861 Posts
Just found out that Pendulum are in Aberdeen on October 4th!!!!

Cant ******* wait!!!!!!!!!! Going to be so good.

·
Registered
11,207 Posts
Pearl Jam in 1993 at the height of their powers!
Jewel in 2003 - her voice is absolutely amazing.
REM and No Doubt ...also very good.

all in Singapore :)

·
Keen on Fella's
8,472 Posts
paul weller 1996 the point depot.... dublin.

oasis 1996 the point depot dublin. ******* awesome

u2 various venues. an expierience never to be forgotten

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
oasis in manchester.the reason-its oasis

or

arctics at blackpool's empress ballroom.so intimate and Alex Turnes said it was one of the best gigs they've ever done!

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
burnzy1987 said:
oasis in manchester.the reason-its oasis

or

arctics at blackpool's empress ballroom.so intimate and Alex Turnes said it was one of the best gigs they've ever done!
i saw the Arctics as well. WHATTA gig. awesome. the place was bopping ALL day.:)

·
MUT all-time great
21,962 Posts
Green Day at Cobo Arena, followed closely by the Styx/Reo Speedwagon/Journey show at Joe Louis Arena.

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Jazz 16 said:
i saw the Arctics as well. WHATTA gig. awesome. the place was bopping ALL day.:)
where u see them at? dublin??
braggin a little bit maybe iv seen them 5 times.
blackpool empress ballroom
manchester LCCC
manchester academy
Leeds festival 2006
T in the Park Festival 2007

oh yes and oasis twice.

manchester and cardiff.............

yes im bored:rolleyes:

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
^^^5 times?? lucky sod.
I saw them in Dublin castle. It was amazing. They dont seem to play here too often though.

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
Iron Maiden, February this year! Absolute heaven for me, seeing as I worship the band!

Got a few more gigs this year including - Disturbed on August 29th, Judas Priest September 16th and Def Leppard with Cheap Trick October 31st

yeah boi :)

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
SolskjaertheLegend said:
Well for me it was probably Pendulum at the King Tuts tent at T in the Park
f.... off, i still want to see them :mad: :D

I saw Tool, Smashing Pumpkins, and Trans-Siberian Orchestra in about a 3 month time, probably my best string of concerts that wasn't all at 1 fest

1 - 20 of 35 Posts