Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you could have anyone in the world playing for your team. Who would it be? It may be someone young, but not neccsarily the best player just yet. AKA who is the hottest propert??? (age is a factor)

·
Registered
103 Posts
Nirk said:
If you could have anyone in the world playing for your team. Who would it be? It may be someone young, but not neccsarily the best player just yet. AKA who is the hottest propert??? (age is a factor)

I would have to pick Kaka...he's been around a while but the guy is a genius !!!

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
totally disagree with cannavarro and buffon. Both are very old and wouldnt be wort much. You have to consider the age factor.... e.g. sure Maldini would be good to have but not worth buying, he is too old

·
Registered
89 Posts
Anyone who saw Messi last night would agree that he would waltz into the United team with the ball stuck to his left peg, doesnt bear thinking about him and Ronaldo on opposite wings, full backs would go on strike...

·
Registered
103 Posts
rubberdecky83 said:
Anyone who saw Messi last night would agree that he would waltz into the United team with the ball stuck to his left peg, doesnt bear thinking about him and Ronaldo on opposite wings, full backs would go on strike...
Forgot about him :eek:

I seen him, he was awesome !! It would be him or kaka for me !!

·
Registered
185 Posts
rubberdecky83 said:
Very well said. I've seen pretty much all of the Copa so far and Messi has been THE STAND OUT player by a country mile (although Riquelme has been awesome too, hids pass through for Messi last night was world class). It would HAVE to be Messi for me, Ronaldinho....class for sure, but not sure about his temperament or attitude...Kaka next for me.

But having said all that we are getting Tevez and have Ronny and co. So we should not be wasting time wondering about other players, we have a fantastic team and squad, and should be concentrating on ourselves and the things we're undoubtedly going to achieve in the coming years!!!

·
Registered
265 Posts
kaka for me as an established player (prob best in world)

but as a prospect it would be messi

and as a future prospect id go for that pato hes got potential

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
Kaka and Messi are 2 of the best in the world. Id take them any day. Pure football genius. When they retire people will look back on them like a Pele, Maradona, Best, Zidane etc...Imo they are the 2 best in the world with Ronnie a very close third.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
But Messi hasnt really done much for Barcelona besides that brilliant goal in the Copa Del Rey...

·
Registered
103 Posts
Nirk said:
But Messi hasnt really done much for Barcelona besides that brilliant goal in the Copa Del Rey...
He scored 14 goals in 26 league appearances last season (plus 2 goals in 4 cup games) - not bad for a guy who plays in midfield (usually on the wing)

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
yeh maybe but Barcalona had a bad season... he must have had something to do with that... but still a player i would love to have

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
Nirk said:

???? I presume you havent seen him play so. The boy is a genius even Madrid fans can admit it. He is still young. Wait and see!

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
i have seen him play and i dont think he has lived up to his potential (for Barca) just yet...

1 - 20 of 26 Posts