Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Best Pubs for watching the Champions league games

Hi all,

Just looking for some info on where to watch the Manu v Barca home game. I'll be over trying to get a ticket (fingers and toes crossed) but may have to settle for a pub somewhere.

Any good pubs that I'll not get my sh*t kicked in:D

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hi all,

I'll over trying to get to the Manu v Barca game at Old Trafford, no ticket yet (fingers and toes crossed) :)

If I don't get a ticket what the best/safest (don't want a kickin) pubs to watch a game in.

Any help is most welsome.

PS if I get any tickets or a few extra tickets I'll give you's a shout.

·
Registered
590 Posts
Can't go wrong with Bishop Blaize. It's about a 5 minute walk from OT, but you can't really miss it with the amount of people that will be around it. Unless you get there early it's doubtful that you will get in there before kick off due to the massive queue to get in the place. It's where most of the pre-match singing goes on. I'm almost certain they'll have it on, but can't say 100% because fortunatly I havn't been in the position of having no ticket.

·
Registered
590 Posts
Big Al said:
Thanks, yeah I've been in it a few times, I thought it closed while the game is on?
I couldn't say sorry because like I said, I havn't been in that position before. Even if it did close though, I'm sure there would be a few other places close by showing it like the Trafford, or The Toll Gate.

·
Registered
6,605 Posts
Big Al said:
Hi all,

I'll over trying to get to the Manu v Barca game at Old Trafford, no ticket yet (fingers and toes crossed) :)

If I don't get a ticket what the best/safest (don't want a kickin) pubs to watch a game in.

Any help is most welsome.

PS if I get any tickets or a few extra tickets I'll give you's a shout.
Bishops Blaize - BIG screens, top of Sir Matt busby Way past Macari's chippy, if its still there? Its a Wetherspoons so beer is cheaper.

......................... moved from matchday

·
Registered
114 Posts
It is a great pub. my coach stops right outside on matchdays. I will be there before the game. I dont think it closes when the game is on. Its not only open on matchdays its normal opening hours as any other pub.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts