Manchester United Talk banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
well they're just takin the idea from the banners that were in the stands over the year... i imagine they'll be keeping an eye on the situation before they invest in this

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
Stephen said:
TBF, what fan who doesn't buy United shirts, would go and buy everything nike releases?

Only JCL numwits who aint a clue would buy it. Man U this, Man U that. As long as manyoo are winning nout else matters.

There are many, many better Manchetser United shirts from SEF, Red News, t-shirts United.

NOT EVERYTHING HAS TO BE OFFICIAL. YOU ARE NOT A TOP RED IF EVERYTHING YOU HAVE IS OFFICIAL.
ya i always buy the new home kit (apart from this years actually cos I didnt like it at first and i love the one from last season!)

Ya get some class t shirts outside the ground, I got a class moscow 08 (on the back of it) only 5 beans, best bit of business i've ever done!

Actually guys the whole Nike thing,, will that come into it at all(his transfer) that he's one of their biggest faces, would they not pay him extra to stay at a nike club?

They even made a white kit for him next season so he can pretend he's at madrid!!!:D

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.