Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
!!!! Lets all laugh at ciddy !!!!

Our Bitter Blue friends could have been going to northern/southern ireland, wales, Estonia, Lithuania, Luxenberg or iceland.

But ...........

.............drew a team from the Faroe Islands. :D :D

EB/STREYMUR VS MAN CITY :D IN THE UEFA CUP.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
-zuco- said:
Where are the Faroe Islands?
The Faroe Islands or Faeroe Islands or simply Faroe(s) or Faeroes (Faroese: Føroyar, meaning "Sheep Islands", Danish: Færøerne, Old Norse: Færeyjar) are a group of islands in Northern Europe, between the Norwegian Sea and the North Atlantic Ocean, roughly equidistant between Iceland, Scotland, and Norway.

There is one boat to there every 5 days. :eek:
Flights cost from £1,800
The island has one hotel. :D

Z

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
SALFORD RED said:
There is one boat to there every 5 days. :eek:
Flights cost from £1,800
The island has one hotel.
LMAO, quality :D:D:D

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
How bitter will the massive club from Manchester be feeling now ? :D

Manchester City, who clinched a European place thanks to their position in the Fair Play table,
will play the home leg at Barnsley's Oakwell ground, with the City of Manchester Stadium having its pitch relaid following a recent Bon Jovi concert.

EB/Streymur director Roland Hojsted said: "Manchester City were our number one choice, there is no doubt about that.
I think they thought they had drawn FC United of Manchester.

"We were all excited about the draw beforehand and that has only increased now we know Manchester City will be our opponents."

Hojsted said the first leg would be held in either Toftir or Torshavn, ensuring a 6,000-capacity stadium for the encounter. 6,000 ? Oh yeah i forgot, Ciddy are a Massive Club.

"It will be a fantastic occasion and I can guarantee the City fans a superb time in the Faroes," he added. All 100 of them :D

MANCHESTER IS.....RED. not blue !

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
Yeah City should cruise through I'd expect them to get far in the UEFA CUP if they think their such a big/great club. There going forward i suppose and i don't hate them too much so i will look out for them this campaign because of Hughesy.

·
Banned
15,336 Posts
Tbh, they should hammer them, but it would be funny if it was the other way around :D

But it must be pretty gutting. They could be off to somewhere exotic or interesting, and their off to the Faroes! :p

But really, I think they're on the up. Great manager, and it looks as though their signing great players. I hope they all turn out to be flops :p, but it doesn't look likely just now.

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,664 Posts
I read in the paper that the population of the Faroe Islands would fit in the City of Manchester Stadium.

So if they all turn up City might have a chance of filling it :D

·
Banned
15,336 Posts
reddwarf said:
I read in the paper that the population of the Faroe Islands would fit in the City of Manchester Stadium.

So if they all turn up City might have a chance of filling it :D
Thats the only way :p

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
except its official now...'dinho to Milan ;)
but once, Faroe Islands dispose of city, they might face AC Milan in the next round, right? :D

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
spellbound said:
lol, I read this story today and found it funny. fair play to them for going anyroad.
driving up to Aberdeen, staying over in the Shetland islands I think? or
somewhere equally as crap :D then a 20 hour trip to the Faroe Islands.
Sounds like a hoot to be honest, except for watching City lol.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Watching the news before and......

The boat has been confined to harbour
on the Shetland Islands because of bad
weather.

Ciddy fans...going no-where, just like their team !!

·
Registered
11,207 Posts
SALFORD RED said:
Watching the news before and......

The boat has been confined to harbour
on the Shetland Islands because of bad
weather.

Ciddy fans...going no-where, just like their team !!

LOL

You;re such a meanie, Sal! ...... carry on then.

At least they still get the beer that was donated to them by Four Four Two magazine :)

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
RedForceRising said:
At least they still get the beer that was donated to them by Four Four Two magazine :)

Go on, spoil my day why dont you. :mad:

Getting your own back because i got one
transfer news in before you eh ? :p

** Sal goes to bed singing 32 years, 32 years, 32 years, 32 years**

:D

1 - 20 of 22 Posts