Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Firstly let me explain my situation, I'm a student living in Guernsey (brought up in Manchester and move here a year ago, coming back home next season). Ive just received my wages for my job and they have taken income tax off me when i'm not supposed to pay it. So basically im skint, bar £10.

Im planning to go to Bolton game as its logistically one of the few games remaining this season i can attend due to flights etc. so need to get my tickets around now either from Utd website or viagogo. So i have resorted to placing a bet on one of tomorrows games to try and make £50 to cover tickets (flights can be paid for next month)

So where can I place online bets, and what should I bet on, maybe United to beat Spurs? Any ideas?

Sorry for the essay, Cheers

·
Registered
303 Posts
This is what i have bet on this weekend
Liverpool, Birmingham, Chelsea, West Brom, Celtic and Torquay.

£5 bet will give me back £60.77

Not bad i dont think.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Yeah if you do Accumulator at Ladbroakes odds for all those games together are 12/1 so £5 on it gives you £60 back plus your £5

Gives you loads of games to pick from i went for theese as all seemed like easy ones. good way to make a few quid.

·
Banned
4,946 Posts
Any advice you receive from people here is nothing to do with this forum - it's
between the parties concerned - win or lose I wish you luck though ... ;)

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
OK sorted i've got a risky bet of United, Arsenal and Chelsea all to win, odds are 9/2 therefore ill end up with £55, just enough for a ticket off Viagogo! I'll know by 5pm tomorrow so ill let you lot know! :D

Wish me luck!!

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
giorgio1712 said:
OK sorted i've got a risky bet of United, Arsenal and Chelsea all to win, odds are 9/2 therefore ill end up with £55, just enough for a ticket off Viagogo! I'll know by 5pm tomorrow so ill let you lot know! :D

Wish me luck!!
hate to piss on your chips but one of the three will drop points tomorrow maybe even 2 will

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yer maybe they will, maybe they wont? If I lose at least it will mean that Arsenal or Chelsea have lost so its a benefit to United!

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
i had 2 accumalators my self mate and lost my money 2 so your not alone...the only downside being i'm too old to ask my parents for money :(

1 - 17 of 17 Posts