Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'm a betting addict....well...kind of...and...could you help me with some sites with betting tips....in football..?...i would be grateful...thanks

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
Wazza1989 said:
i'm a betting addict....well...kind of...and...could you help me with some sites with betting tips....in football..?...i would be grateful...thanks

be careful mate, because you could very easily find yourself at the back of Sainsburys of a friday night with SAL....:D .........not a pleasant prospect I think you'll agree....;)

·
Registered
5,167 Posts
On the topic of better i bet evrything i had (vcash) on who is gonna be the next england captain..

As the bet hasn't finished i think i've been credited another 100 vcash because the system thought i was broke and the 'help the poor' function kicked in. So i bet my entire 100 new vcash and i'm gonna see if i get some more free money next week!

S

·
0 Posts
I think you really do need to think a little bit more carefully before you post things like that.

Saying we shop at Sainsburys is really insulting ..................

We shop at Tesco. :D

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
SALFORD RED said:
No mate it's you who wants to be a bit carefull.........with the words you post on a public forum. Insinuating that Mrs Sal is some sort of prostitute/slag and is unpleasant.
I think you really do need to think a little bit more carefully before you post things like that.

And saying we shop at Sainsburys is insulting us as well..................

We shop at Tesco. :D

I just joined "fredtissue" earlier on today, so as you'd expect, my mind is completely f**ked up.......;)

I didn't mean any offence, just a joke obviously, and if you would like it deleted just pm me...:)

Tesco is legendary, perfect for SAL, every little helps.........sorry...ffs.....:eek:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts