Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
4,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had a shocking experience to share with you all today !!!!

I will recover no question about it - but its going to take time.....a whole lot of time.

I was flicking through the TV channels and I inadvertently tuned into C4 at 9.30pm.....completely oblivious to what lay therein.

As I watched bemused for maybe 5 minutes - it suddenly occured to me that I was actually watching none other than..........

BIG BROTHER !!!!!

I swiftly looked away and changed channels but I fear the damage was already done - I almost became mind numbingly boring enough to sit in my house watching people on TV sat in another house :eek:

What in the name of all that is holy is the point of this bloody nonsense ?

I hear people in work talking about it as if something terible was going to happen - when in fact the only thing that had occured was some muppet was chucked out or evicted or whatever the BB terminology for it is.......

I say evict the lot of them - get rid of this farcical bullshite and replace it with re-runs of all great United games from the past - thus giving people something fantastic, mystical and beautiful to watch........

Bog off BB........

Glory, glory Man United !!!!!

..............but I bet someone on here loves it dont they ?

Come on - own up !!!

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
carlyluvsunited said:
I had a shocking experience to share with you all today !!!!

I will recover no question about it - but its going to take time.....a whole lot of time.

I was flicking through the TV channels and I inadvertently tuned into C4 at 9.30pm.....completely oblivious to what lay therein.

As I watched bemused for maybe 5 minutes - it suddenly occured to me that I was actually watching none other than..........

BIG BROTHER !!!!!

I swiftly looked away and changed channels but I fear the damage was already done - I almost became mind numbingly boring enough to sit in my house watching people on TV sat in another house :eek:

What in the name of all that is holy is the point of this bloody nonsense ?

I hear people in work talking about it as if something terible was going to happen - when in fact the only thing that had occured was some muppet was chucked out or evicted or whatever the BB terminology for it is.......

I say evict the lot of them - get rid of this farcical bullshite and replace it with re-runs of all great United games from the past - thus giving people something fantastic, mystical and beautiful to watch........

Bog off BB........

Glory, glory Man United !!!!!

..............but I bet someone on here loves it don't they ?

Come on - own up !!!
I asked myself that question when the show first started - such a waste of TV space.

Yep I agree with that point!

I hate the ******* rubbish, I wouldn't watch it if it were the last programme around

·
Registered
3,861 Posts
im watchin it atm, god the arguments they have over nothing

2 of them were going at it over Rihannas age hahahahaha

it is bollix, but the fights are comedy

·
Registered
124 Posts
It is utter s***e and although i choose not to watch it i could probably tell you everything thats happened thanks to our pathetic media and easily entertained, non imaginative folk. Might as well watch my Eric dvd 'again', now thats quality.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts