Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saturday April 19, The hotel at Mandalay Bay. 3950 Las Vegas Blvd S Las Vegas, Nevada.

I've been looking forward to this fight for quite some time, The yanks vs The Poms, My prediction for this fight is Calzaghe to win by decision only because of the huge age advantage he has on Hopkins, I don't think Calzaghe can expect to throw 200 punches or whatever he does a round, They call don't Bernard Hopkins 'the executioner' for no reason, If Calzaghe plays around and trys to dominate Hopkins, I belive he will get systematically destroyed as we have seen with Hopkins prey in the past, Hopkins is the smartest boxer since Mohamed Ali stepped in the ring, But at 44 he's going to have a hard time against Calzaghe who has nearly 10years of youth on him. But as I've said before it's going to be in ring smarts vs in ring abillities, I'm picking Calzaghe to win on the score cards by 1 or 2 points, I really can't see Bernard Hopkins ever getting knocked out even if he's 80

Let's hope it doesn't turn out to be a mismatch like the Hatton Vs Mayweather fight.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts