Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Banned
9,511 Posts
City will get some money-grabbing tit at an overinflated price.

Don't think there will be many big money moves to be honest.

Someone to City for £20million+. Not in the bracket of Kaka, Messi, Ronaldo though.

·
Banned
27,712 Posts
Berbatov08 said:
Maybe Santa Cruz to City for 20m. Cant see them being able to attract WORLD class players.
not in january anyway not when the world strs will be all playing champions league! the only real class act(s) that they could sign that arent would be silva and vila at valencia! other than them too it will prob be prem players who arent in europe that they will be after! santa cruz etc

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
I reckon this will be a quiet window, even more quieter than the summer one. I reckon it has to be City can't see United/Liverpool/Chelsea buying anyone although Scolari wants to invest in another striker I believe. Arsenal may make a signing, whether it will be big who knows they shocked everyone by buying Reyes in January one year for a ma-hoo-sive price of like 20 million. But more than likely will be City, I think they'll definitely buy Santa Cruz, and as money is no object Blackburn will probably hold out for something like 20 million.

·
Registered
137 Posts
We will some POTENTIALLY BIG transfers with City offering £30m here, there and everywhere for the likes of Kaka, Messi, Torres, Villa and maybe even our Ronaldo but obviously the City fan's hopes of another "new beginning" will be dashed the next day as papers report of these players laughing off City's approach.

Apart from that...don't see much.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Berbatov08 said:
Maybe Santa Cruz to City for 20m. Cant see them being able to attract WORLD class players.
even they would not be stupid enough to pay that much, he is only worth 10 millon at most.

·
He wipes front to back
27,654 Posts
welcome to all you new members --- stick around . i think owen will go to chelsea with drogba going to inter

·
Banned
15,336 Posts
cantos red army said:
i heardhes joining my local team limerick 37 in a 6 month deal worth a life time supply of patotoes :cool:
They must have jumped in and done the deal before Burton got the chance then. :cool:

·
Banned
27,712 Posts
manutd004 said:
They must have jumped in and done the deal before Burton got the chance then. :cool:

ya was a last minute deal he was brought(kidknaped) from shannon airport in a honda civic type r were he was brought to club headqauters in jackman park and signed on the dotted line cuzzzzzz (no1 but tkf will get this :p )

·
MUT all-time great
21,962 Posts
Manchester City will bid 300million Pounds for American center forward, Mike Piazza, who will turn them down, in order to keep playing midnights on fridays with borrowed equipment for an 8v8 local team.

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
piazza said:
Manchester City will bid 300million Pounds for American center forward, Mike Piazza, who will turn them down, in order to keep playing midnights on fridays with borrowed equipment for an 8v8 local team.
This will be no 1 news on the tabloids tomorrow. ;)

1 - 20 of 54 Posts