Manchester United Talk banner
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
3,017 Posts
'kinell he's been at the club for one season so far. How can he possibly be considered one of the biggest Flops in Premier league history. I think he's had a good season(not great), but I feel next season he will be better and we will see the best of Berbatov.

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Maybe the journalists are listening to a few of our very own Fans. A large percentage of them has been on Berbatovs back this season. People never gave him a chance and wrote him off before he even signed for us.
I would love to hear our fans chant his name at games

·
has been served
2,947 Posts
[mancityfandetector=engaged]

processing

processing

processing

**alert alert high levels of bitterness and jealously detected alert alert***

·
He wipes front to back
27,654 Posts
Pre season or not , his contribution this season cannot be regarded as a flop. 14 goals and 10-11 assist in what 50 games? A goal every two games.
i was never any good at maths but i make that about a goal every 4 games . berbatov has been poor at utd so far considering what was paid for him . many players take a while to settle in ,lets hope he is one who has great second season . does anyone seriously think he has been good for us so far ?????

·
Registered
4,462 Posts
i was never any good at maths but i make that about a goal every 4 games . berbatov has been poor at utd so far considering what was paid for him . many players take a while to settle in ,lets hope he is one who has great second season . does anyone seriously think he has been good for us so far ?????
lol, I seen that goal every other game comment too. Made me chuckle..... it's nearer a goal every 4games alright:D

And about Berbatov been good for us so far, my answer is no! He's been dull if you get what i mean. And anyone who says he's been good is out of their heads:)

1 - 20 of 57 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.