Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Chelsea's stars are revolting over Avram Grant being named boss.

A furious row broke out at the team meeting after training yesterday.

Angry words were exchanged between big-name players as they argued about Grant taking over from Jose Mourinho.

Among those most upset over Mourinho's departure were striker Didier Drogba, winger Florent Malouda and defender Ashley Cole.

After training at the Cobham HQ, the Blues stars had their first group discussion with new boss Grant since Mourinho left the club on Wednesday.

Grant and first-team coach Steve Clarke talked about how to approach Sunday's game at Manchester United.

But the meeting lasted less than 30 minutes and skipper John Terry then called the players to a private get-together without Grant and Clarke.

It was then that tempers flared and several players vented their anger at Mourinho's departure.

Arguments continued over the course of a stormy 50-minute meeting.

The flare-up starkly contrasts with chief executive Peter Kenyon's claims the players are 100 per cent behind Grant.

·
Banned
4,946 Posts
Who cares if its true ?

Not me.......

I'd be happy if Chelsea were 100% on form and with no problems - because United can beat ANYONE in the world right now - maybe only by 1-0 but so what !

1-0 or 10-0 is a win - I will take 1-0 every game because still we get 3 points for this........

·
Registered
178 Posts
dont care dont want to know about chelsea.. no matter who's their coach, chelsea payers are still there n they are good. Just to prove a point Roman,,.. U cant buy free-flowing-attacking-game by sacking the loudest mouth manager in the world.. n your new coach looks like a garbage man.. good luck.. n wait till Derby beat ya ass to break your home record!!! heheeh

·
Registered
21 Posts
i guess a treble would just do the trick... Avram's gonna have a real tough time
handling the players,,, it looks like JT is the man incharge of the players
at chelsea

·
Registered
178 Posts
i dont see the diff between jose n avram.. both are conservative minded managers.. if roman wants exciting game like man utd and arsenals.. he must find manager like fergie or wanker.. which are rare breed themselves.. sorry roman.. ur money is down the drain already..

·
Registered
3,139 Posts
Avram will be shit at chelsea and replaced in the next couple of weeks/months! I think drogba and lampard will leave in january or next season ;)

·
has been served
2,947 Posts
Grant CANT last untill christmas ****skulls. He doesnt have a managing license. Can only be manager for 12 weeks before Chelsea are fined.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts