Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have you ever seen something so worthy of a good puke?

What was Reebok thinking? It looks like something I would just walk past in a sports shop.

·
Banned
9,511 Posts
ManUtd19 said:
Have you ever seen something so worthy of a good puke?

What was Reebok thinking? It looks like something I would just walk past in a sports shop.
Obviously because you don't support Bolton.

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
some how looks like my varsity training jersey... hahaha, i didn't think there will be teams wearing that kind of shirt in prem, hull is much, much better than this!

·
Registered
9,457 Posts
That is a sorry looking home kit. Then again all that really matters is the player in the shirt.

Although come to think of it players have been known to perform badly if they are wearing bad kits.

Remember that time we were playing in that ugly grey kit & losing? I forget who we were playing.

Then at half time we changed shirts and went on to win the match. Apparently our players couldn't pick each other out. :p

·
Banned
9,926 Posts
Looks like a really good designed shirt was put forward and they began to make it but they realised that they couldn't afford all of the grey fabric so they finished half way through.

On the other hand, there's way more mankier jerseys out there TBH. :p

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
Does'nt look like they put much effort into it.They just slapped on something and told Bolton the price was a lot of money and a bag of banana chips

1 - 18 of 18 Posts