·
Registered
2,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Haha yeah would be pretty funny that. I don't see why they would do it though, especially after one game ? They lost it 3-1 to Bolton yeah fair enough, but the game after they beat Villa 3-2 or something right ? So they can't be that bad or as bad as Derby as they say somewhere in there because they have already equalled the amount of games Derby won last season ;)

·
Registered
9,457 Posts
Paddy Power have gone off the deep end. Admitedly Stoke's opening loss against Bolton was something they'd rather forget.

However they're 2nd match saw them put 3 goals past Aston Villa, no mean feat, and grab 3 points to boot.

Also a 2 - 1 loss to Middlesbrough in the dying seconds of a game courtesy of a Tuncay goal is no disgrace. It's respectable.

I predict Stoke my not be staying but I wouldn't put money on that. They're better than they look.

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,664 Posts
Yeah, I heard about this.

Stoke probably will go down but at least give them a chance for crying out loud!

·
Banned
15,336 Posts
lmao.

I think they'll go down, but they look better and more efficient than I thought so they've got a chance that they'll stay up.

One more thing I want to say;

C'MON STOKE! :D :p

1 - 10 of 10 Posts