Manchester United Talk banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Wont loose sleep when Smith finally leaves,really felt he was never good enough for the first team,and we seem to have better forward options than him,if Rosi stays that is and the obvious signing of Tevez..

·
Registered
265 Posts
We should get rid of smith hes not good enough. we should keep saha and give him another season to hopfully get over his injurys,and get rid of dong, hes rubbish. but will smith actually go or will he dig his heels in?

·
Registered
3,853 Posts
I think Fergies waiting to see what happens with Tevez before selling Saha....if we dont get tevez for this season i cant see Saha being allowed to leave....unless its an incredible offer

·
Registered
406 Posts
Saha is a top striker. Its frustrating how he never seems to be fit but that doesn;t take away the fact that he's a great striker. Why should we sell Saha when Tevez eventually comes ?

·
Registered
3,853 Posts
Keano's fan said:
Saha is a top striker. Its frustrating how he never seems to be fit but that doesn;t take away the fact that he's a great striker. Why should we sell Saha when Tevez eventually comes ?
im not saying we should, i just think Fergie might get a little impatient about being never able to rely on him and might want to cash in on him.

But your right he is a great striker when fit

·
Registered
406 Posts
Yeah but when we have Rooney, Tevez, Rossi and Solskjaer available, losing saha for a couple of weeks won't be as frustrating you know ?

·
Registered
3,853 Posts
Keano's fan said:
Yeah but when we have Rooney, Tevez, Rossi and Solskjaer available, losing saha for a couple of weeks won't be as frustrating you know ?
suppose, but whats the point in keeping him if most of the time hes out injured and its not as if we'll miss him much due to the strikers you've mentioned.

But its up to Fergie.

Id like to see him stay, and be injury free for a long period of time so we can really see his ability...but i can't see that happening :(

·
Registered
406 Posts
We will miss him. He brings something different to the team. Great hold up play, Heading ability, gives an option to play the ball ovr the top and is a decent goal scorer. You say whats the point of keeping him when he's injured most of the time. I'd rather him playing for 20 odd games than sell a top top striker for a cut price.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts