Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
HODOR!
7,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Johnson honoured by interest from Spanish giants

Middlesbrough's Adam Johnson has admitted that he is honoured by Real Madrid's interest in signing him in January, but already knows that Juande Ramos is a fan of his.

The 21-year-old winger has been strongly linked with a switch to the Bernabeu in the winter transfer window after impressing the new coach at the Spanish club last term.

Ramos sent scouts to watch him play for Middlesbrough, according to Johnson, and then tried to sign him for Tottenham during the summer, but saw his efforts rebuffed by the North East club.

"It is a great honour that Madrid have set their sights on me and I feel very flattered," he told AS.
http://msnsport.skysports.com/story/0,19528,12040_4653135,00.html

Can you see it happening?

Would it be any help to Real or Johnson?

Your veiws please.

·
Registered
4,462 Posts
I honestly didn't think he was good enough for Real, i never really took much notice of him... i may check him out!

Missed out on Ronaldo, sold Robinho and planning to sign Adam Johnson... oh and they are doing really well on La Liga so things looks bright for Madrid:p

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
is this story a joke??? if it isn't then expect to see ramos sacked and not be real manager next season.....apart from ashley young the players he's been linked with aren't top class let alone real type players

·
Banned
15,336 Posts
Well, he is going to be a good player when he reaches his potential.

However, I don't think he's going to be any better than good, and certainly not for a top, top European team.

·
Registered
3,349 Posts
VaVaVoom said:
I honestly didn't think he was good enough for Real, i never really took much notice of him... i may check him out!

Missed out on Ronaldo, sold Robinho and planning to sign Adam Johnson... oh and they are doing really well on La Liga so things looks bright for Madrid:p
lmao when you put it like that is must be so depressing to be a real fan.

Ronaldo - World Class (New George Best) - Lost the Deal

Robinho - World Class (born and bread in Brazil nuf said) - Sold to some club that is turning into a circus

Adam Johnson (Wing Wizard from the most trashy and boring city in England) - .........

1 - 6 of 6 Posts